PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service from Incra

Ray Dockrey
04-08-2009, 9:04 AM
I had lost the knobs and t-nuts that hold the steel rods on my flipstop that came with my Incra 1000se miter gauge. I contacted Incra by email on how to buy replacement parts and within a few hours Mark, the Field Operations Manager, had contacted me and told me they were being sent at no charge. How great is that. I emailed him back thanking him and he sent me the following. I left the link to their site in the email but if this is against policy let me know and I will remove it.

Your welcome and thank you, Ray. On the subject of parts, I had forgotten to mention our Incremental Tools retail website, which we launched last May as a direct source for all things Incra. We’ve slowly been adding products that we like from other manufacturers, and we’re in the process of developing an Incra “parts department” for the site that will include the major components of all of our current products. The parts center won’t be live for a few months, but there’s already a lot of harder-to-find stuff listed. www.incrementaltools.com

Best regards,

Mark Mueller
Field Operations Manager

Frank Trinkle
04-08-2009, 9:10 AM
Couldn't agree more! I've had a number of conversations and swapped emails with Mark. He's top of the line!

(By the way... that's him with the beard in the demo videos on Incra's site!):)

Bill White
04-08-2009, 9:43 AM
And further more, that miter gauge is one sweet compliment to my TS.
Bill

Ken Casser
04-08-2009, 12:15 PM
I'll add my 'pat on the back' to Incra. I have the TS LS WF combo and couldn't be happier. Their products are top notch and their customer service can't be beat. If you crave precision and repeatability, Incra is the way to go.:)

Ken Becker
04-08-2009, 6:34 PM
Incra is fantastic.
I messed up one of the screws for the miter slot adjustment and contacted them for a replacement. They sent a complete set of screws and nylon adjusters at no charge.

I only buy incra because of the service.

Great people.

Mark Valsi
04-08-2009, 9:09 PM
I have had great service from Incra as well. and their products are extremely well made. You can't go wrong !