PDA

View Full Version : Thank You to the Sawmill Creek Forum

Sheryl Haley
04-07-2009, 11:52 AM
I just wanted to say Thank You to the people who are responsible for this forum, and to all the members and contributors that support it.

When I first got my Epilog Legend 36EXT 75W, I knew absolutely nothing on how to use it. I never had Corel Draw or Photoshop or Photograv training of any sort. If it wasn't for this forum I would be so far behind. I have learned so much in a very short time.

Thank You to all of those who share their projects, ideas, and opinions.

Thanks Sheryl Haley

Frank Corker
04-07-2009, 5:37 PM
Well said missus!

Jacob Hebert
04-07-2009, 5:41 PM
Because of the meeting place that Sawmill Creek is, I found out how to correct a years-old problem with one of our laser machines, thanks to the help of Mike Mackenzie. Thanks from me too! :D

Randy Walker
04-07-2009, 7:30 PM
Yes a big round of thanks to all here at the creek. My laser a ULS-30 is due in this week and I have a book full of ideas and things to try (or to avoid) because of all of the wonderful post in this forum.

Thank you all

Randy Walker http://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

Pat Shirkey
04-07-2009, 7:40 PM
Hi all, I totally agree with you, Sheryl.. I have had my Epilog Helix 60watt for almost a year now. Any time I have a question about some substrate or corel, I go to the search and AHA!! there's my answer on this forum. It is sooo nice to be able to learn from such a FANTASTIC group of people. Some day I hope to be able to contribute something. Until then --- A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Pat Shirkey

Tom Gooch
04-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Ditto what Pat said! This place is a godsend.

Bill Cunningham
04-09-2009, 6:50 PM
The amount of information on the forum is staggering. And for as little as 6 bucks a year, being a contributor has it's advantages .. I think I spent a week or more just reading when I first found this site..

Jim Good
04-09-2009, 9:18 PM
I want to be a part of this group hug! This forum deserves all the accolades thrown its way. There is a lot of smarts running loose on this forum and the best thing is everyone is so helpful. You don't see the competitiveness that is found in other businesses. This sharing of info helps everyone out.

Six dollars is a no-brainer. I threw in $20 and still feel like I short-changed them. Just think about all the patterns and artwork and ideas that are available here. It's staggering. Sometimes Frank is willing to part with some clipart, too. :D

Jim

AL Ursich
04-10-2009, 4:29 AM
36EXT 75W WOW.... I got Laser Envy....:D

Good Luck,

AL

Sheryl Haley
04-10-2009, 1:26 PM
36EXT 75W WOW.... I got Laser Envy....:D

Good Luck,

AL

Al,
Thank You !!! Now with the help of this forum, I am trying to learn how to put it to it work.
Sheryl Haley