PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for Biesemeyer Fence

Terry Neumann
04-05-2009, 8:35 PM
I just traded my Delta 1460 lathe for a Jet JCS 10 with a 52" Biesemeyer commercial fence (Jet stock unit) a 1991 model and I have tried in vain to find an owner's manual for the fence anywhere online. I got it knocked down and I need to install and adjust it. I went to the site that Biesemeyer sends you to which is a Delta-Porter Cable site and it is a joke. No info available they keep saying. Could anyone copy and email or PM one to me? I would really appreciate it.:D

Thanks,
Terry

Rusty Elam
04-05-2009, 9:34 PM
Terry, there is nothing to installing it just get it parallel to the table. They send a little gauge with it but you really dont need it.
Adjusting it is just as easy, turn the 2 screws under the angle iron to square it up and you can forget it.
You are going to love that fence.

Mike Goetzke
04-06-2009, 9:16 AM
Terry - if you shoot me a PM with your e-mail I can send you a manual for a Craftsman 22124 which shows how to install this fence. Also, I think I still have the setup gauge - I can take dimensions from it or send you a copy of it by mail if you like.

Mike

Larry Fox
04-06-2009, 9:25 AM
I should also have the manual from the setup on my Unisaw which also has the 52" fence. I could FAX it if you want, PM me and I should be able to do it tomorrow. However, I do agree with Rusty that it is pretty straightforward.

PM me if interested.

Ray Dockrey
04-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Is this what you are looking for? I used Google to get the model number and then plugged that into Servicenet site. This should work even though you have an older system as I don't think anything has ever changed.

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/documents/English/Instruction%20Manual/Biesemeyer/a27532,BC30%20BC50.pdf

Terry Neumann
04-09-2009, 8:30 PM
Sorry for not responding sooner. Been busy painting. The PDF file that Ray sent is exactly what I need. When I got the saw, it was in "kit form" with no instructions and a big bag of bolts and nuts. Having been in the appliance repair field for 30+ years, I tend to take the easy path and I am a true believer in "read the instructions!" Thanks guys.

Terry:)