PDA

View Full Version : Calling the Great Font Gods again

Angus Hines
04-05-2009, 8:02 PM
Anybody know what this font is the one for the word 'ROAMER'.

Thanks I've got Frank C. helping but even he dosnt have it his wee wittle font collection of 40,000+

Scott Shepherd
04-05-2009, 8:15 PM
You need the font for something else of just trying to duplicate Roamer? I traced a few letters and used what the font with no luck. Looked on a couple of higher end font sites and didn't have much luck there either.

Easy to make from scratch, but I'm guessing you have something other than Roamer to put in?

Angus Hines
04-05-2009, 9:33 PM
Actually Steve all I need is the word 'ROAMER' out of this picture. the ChrisCraft part is useless.

Angus Hines
04-05-2009, 9:39 PM
Actually Steve all I need is the word 'ROAMER' out of this picture. the ChrisCraft part is useless.

Scott Shepherd
04-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Not the best, but I'm at home and I have a trackball here, and I've not used that for Corel yet. Can't figure out all the things I can normally do easily.

It's a little rough, but you can edit the nodes a little and it should get you close.

Hope that helps.

You'll have to open the image and put my text on it, as I couldn't upload your file with the text in it, it was too large.

Angus Hines
04-06-2009, 7:02 AM
Thats perfect Steve. Thanx

:D

Angus Hines
04-13-2009, 9:44 PM
Just wanted to say Thanks to everybody of r the help on this. and post a pic of the finished project.

Teak Step Treads 22 x 6 x 1/2" for a 1961 Chirs Craft Roamer