PDA

View Full Version : Rousseau table

Andy Pogue
04-04-2009, 2:36 PM
Has anyone used a Rosseau table system for bench top tools?
Anyone made cabinets to go under?
Pictures?
Thanks!

Jim Becker
04-04-2009, 9:22 PM
When I first started woodworking back in about 1997 and only had a benchtop saw, I bought the Rousseau table/fence system to get a little more accuracy and a usable amount of table surface to actually cut wood. The product was very well made at the time and really did have an accurate fence.

Mark Grotenhuis
04-04-2009, 10:19 PM
I bought a router plate from them that stinks. The rings were so tight in the plate it was almost impossible to install and uninstall. Then one day it shattered while I was removing the rings. According to their web-page it has a lifetime warrantee. I e-mailed them three times before I finally got a response, and they said they would send me a new one. Now its been a month and I am still waiting for my new plate. I'm not going to hold my breath. Terrible customer service. I do not recommend them.

phil harold
04-05-2009, 10:19 AM
I still use mine for my old makita portable table saw must have 15 years or more on it now
I did cut mine down in height to use in my pickup with a topper I dont think I have a picture of that but it was pretty slick

Myk Rian
04-05-2009, 10:31 AM
I bought a router plate from them that stinks. The rings were so tight in the plate it was almost impossible to install and uninstall. Then one day it shattered while I was removing the rings.
Those things sure are tight. I whack them with a stick to get them out. They claim they're supposed to loosen up with use, but I'm still waiting for that to happen.