PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee CS Vs Grizzly CS - Winner Grizzly

Ed Hazel
04-03-2009, 10:27 AM
On Jan 19th I received the Milwaulkee 6950-20 CMS that I ordered on inspection I noticed that there was small pieces of metal on the saw that had broken off from something well that something turned out to be the saw blade chunks of the carbide were broken of making the blade unusable. Also the table lock knob was bent, there was no damage to the box this saw was packaged this way.

I emailed Mil cs on 1/19 on 1/21 they responded and said they would send me a new blade (the blades are out of stock and may take 30 days to get you one) but I would have to take the saw in for warranty to replace the knob. After a a couple of more emails trying to get a replace knob that simply screws on no tools required they would not budge it was either waste 2 hours driving round trip to a Mil warranty shop or just order the $8.50 knob as it was cheaper and more convenient I just ordered the knob and had it shipped directly to me.

As of today 4/3 I still have not received the replacement blade as of the last email from Mil Cs on 3/20 they are checking on the blade and will let me know.

The fact that I am without a blade is not a big deal I have other blades for the saw it is the principle of the matter.

Now for Grizzly yesterday at 4:30 pm I sent an email to Grizz Cs asking about a possible warranty issue at 8:30 am today I received an email back apologizing for the problem and that the replacement parts were being sent out today no BS no problem.
Sorry for the rant