PDA

View Full Version : Pen components????

Allen Neighbors
04-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Is there a place that anyone knows about, where you can buy parts of pen kits? :confused: I've checked at PSI where I bought the kits, and CSUSA... no joy.
Problem: I have a couple of pens that I have messed up a part of... one is the transmission of a Comfort Pen... the other is the threaded sleeve of a Power Pen...
I hate to just toss out a kit, when it's only missing one part.
Or am I just being too cheap????:rolleyes:

John Sanford
04-03-2009, 12:10 AM
I don't know where you may be able to get components, but if you can't, don't toss those out. Cannibalize them as needed to resolve future challenges.

Marvin Hasenak
04-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Wood-n-Whimsies sells some pen parts. I know they have the Slimline parts not sure on any other pens. www.woodnwhimsies.com (http://www.woodnwhimsies.com)

Allen Neighbors
04-03-2009, 1:59 PM
Good idea, John.
Thanks Marvin, for the link. I'll give them a try. :)

Billy Tallant
04-03-2009, 2:03 PM
Some of the Woodcraft stores sell individual parts. I'm not for sure what all pens they sell components for though.

John Terefenko
04-03-2009, 9:19 PM
Is there a place that anyone knows about, where you can buy parts of pen kits? :confused: I've checked at PSI where I bought the kits, and CSUSA... no joy.
Problem: I have a couple of pens that I have messed up a part of... one is the transmission of a Comfort Pen... the other is the threaded sleeve of a Power Pen...
I hate to just toss out a kit, when it's only missing one part.
Or am I just being too cheap????:rolleyes:

Alot of times if you call the place where yopu bought the kits and told them your problem they will take care of you. Alot of times they will even ship the replacement part for free. try it you have nothing to lose.

Brian Effinger
04-03-2009, 9:38 PM
Wood-n-Whimsies, as Marvin said, and also Woodturningz.