PDA

View Full Version : Great Coustomer Service from Craft Supplies USA!!!

Joel Sauder
04-02-2009, 3:06 PM
I messed up a small 5-cent part on a $30 Junior Statesman II kit. I had to place an order from CSUSA so I asked about gettting a replacement part. They threw it in for free, which was very nice. But to top it off, when I got the part it was the wrong one, I called them back, and they are sending out the right one, shipped separately, free of charge. Talk about service!

Joel

David Walser
04-02-2009, 3:31 PM
Thanks for posting you positive experience. Too often, we only hear about the bad experiences. My experiences with CSUSA have been uniformly positive. I may wish they'd improve their website or some such, but I've never had a complaint with the way I've been treated.

Bill Baumbeck at Arizona Silhouette falls in the same category of consistently great customer service.

Steve Schlumpf
04-02-2009, 5:13 PM
Joel - always great to hear good news for a change! Hope this part arrives and takes care of your problem!

Bernie Weishapl
04-02-2009, 5:38 PM
Joel it is nice to hear that. I have always had great service from them. I have even had them call to see if a tool I bought worked properly.

alex carey
04-02-2009, 5:47 PM
Nice to hear good things about a company. Lets me know who deserves my money the most. +1 for csusa, thanks for the info.

Judy Kingery
04-02-2009, 6:08 PM
Ditto on the positives, I've only had outstanding responses, service from them, always, consistently, for years. Hat's off to them. Jude

Ken Fitzgerald
04-02-2009, 9:43 PM
Joel.....that's always the way they've treated me too!

David Drickhamer
04-03-2009, 7:58 PM
Today I received a shipment from Craft Supplies. After inspecting the pen kits I found three of them with defects in the finish. After a quick phone call they told me replacements would be mailed out monday.

Last summer I ordered a turners smock. I never wore it because it was too small and never returned it. While on the phone I mentioned it and was told to return it for full credit or a replacement.

Customer service like this can't be beat. They have my business in the future.

Dave

John Terefenko
04-03-2009, 9:14 PM
Today I received a shipment from Craft Supplies. After inspecting the pen kits I found three of them with defects in the finish. After a quick phone call they told me replacements would be mailed out monday.

Last summer I ordered a turners smock. I never wore it because it was too small and never returned it. While on the phone I mentioned it and was told to return it for full credit or a replacement.

Customer service like this can't be beat. They have my business in the future.

Dave

Dave just out of curiosity what were the kits that had defects???

Frank Townend
04-04-2009, 8:02 AM
+1 here too. A glass goblet came in about 10,000 pieces, called and they air shipped a replacement right away. Very happy.

Dave Bureau
04-04-2009, 8:56 AM
well I have a diffetent note. I ordered some turning tools from them that i needed right away and a video. they called back in about an hour and said my credit card # was wrong. So we fixed that with no problem. 8 days later I get a small box from UPS with the video and a note that the tools had been back ordered. These were tools I needed badly. they called about the CC, they could have called about the backorder. I canceled my order and ordered from packard, and had my stuff in 2 days.

David Drickhamer
04-04-2009, 9:07 AM
Dave just out of curiosity what were the kits that had defects???

John
The pen kits are the Apprentice Classica Gun Metal/Chrome. Their version of the Sierra. The defects were from a cloudy area to scratches in the gun metal finish. The Black/Chrome were fine. They told me to keep them. I'll use them for give aways or parts.

This is the first problem I've had with a Craft Supplies product except for when I screwed up a part and called to order a new one. They sent it to me no charge.

Dave

John Terefenko
04-04-2009, 10:42 AM
John
The pen kits are the Apprentice Classica Gun Metal/Chrome. Their version of the Sierra. The defects were from a cloudy area to scratches in the gun metal finish. The Black/Chrome were fine. They told me to keep them. I'll use them for give aways or parts.

This is the first problem I've had with a Craft Supplies product except for when I screwed up a part and called to order a new one. They sent it to me no charge.

Dave

Thanks Dave

The reason I ask is there seems to be a rash of the Sierra type kits having some sort of finishing problems. I have read a few stories on other forums lately that both Berea and PSI kits came through with blemishes and some on the higher end kits also. Might be something to look at when ordering a Sierra type kit.