PDA

View Full Version : Logo

Ray Rouleau
03-26-2009, 6:08 PM
Quick question, why is it that the attached logo looks great in Photoshop, but when it's opened in Corel (X3) becomes fused. I've tried using the trace function but it's not what I'm looking for. What am I doing wrong?
Ray

Larry Bratton
03-26-2009, 6:57 PM
Ray:
Big problem is that this is a 72dpi file and really small. Low resolution, looks ok on a computer screen, but pretty much useless otherwise. Your customer needs to give you better artwork. Someone has the original somewhere, that is unless you feel like doing a lot of extra work.

Frank Corker
03-26-2009, 6:59 PM
Ray little confusing on exactly what you are trying to do buddy, try this, I have traced it the best that I could see if it works. (It's the eps file - the other is your original that you posted). I've also attached a cdr with it in.

Dave Johnson29
03-26-2009, 7:13 PM
why is it that the attached logo looks great in Photoshop, but when it's opened in Corel (X3) becomes fused.

Ray,

What do you mean "fused" it looks OK in mine.

It indicates as 96-dpi in Photopaint and Corel here and looks OK in both. The entire image has a lot of white space around it and is 7" x 4".

The actual blue part of the image is 4-1/4" wide x almost 2" high and has some jaggies but not to bad depending on how big you need it.

Can you be a little more specific in what you need with it.

Ray Rouleau
03-27-2009, 11:11 AM
Thank you all for responding, I have recieved the actual art work from the customer. He asked me to apply this logo on a pilsener Beer Glass, should look pretty decent. Thanks All!