PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone SELL Festools?

Russ Filtz
07-22-2004, 5:29 PM
Once they buy them that is! After all the talk on the jigsaw thread I was looking to replace mine. Seems Festool must keep a tight reign on retail prices as every site I checked had the same price. Plus when I did a search on eBay there were absolutely ZERO auctions for Festool! People must not want to give them up once they buy.

Steve Clardy
07-22-2004, 8:32 PM
Just do a goggle search. I found several sites, but all were priced at $250.00 I believe.
Steve

John Miliunas
07-22-2004, 9:27 PM
Russ, I believe the pricing throughout any and all dealers or independent sales reps is going to be the same and uniform wherever you go. There are deals to be had by way of "demo" or "refurb" units, as well as "Specials" from time to time, some of which are pretty inviting! :D As for eBay...Well, I'm not sure I've ever run into a Festool user looking to get rid of his or her tools! It's usually, quite the opposite, in as much, most are looking to ADD some more filled Systainers to their collection! :D Check with Bob Marino if you're interested in something specific. He can give you the lo-down on all of the above. :cool:

Russ Filtz
07-22-2004, 9:29 PM
Someone proved me wrong. A drill just got listed on eBay. Don't think it's a deal though.

Jim Becker
07-22-2004, 10:28 PM
"New" Festool is only available "shipped from the factory" after you place your order with the ISA of your choice...which for me and a lot of other folks here is Bob Marino. Retailers cannot stock them for sale, although they can have demos in their facilities. Everyone sells at the same price. As you can see, a private sale is a rare thing. Once you use them, you'll understand why.

Mark Singer
07-22-2004, 11:10 PM
Get it from Bob Marino! He is great!