PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Pad / Calendar

Brian Robison
03-25-2009, 3:55 PM
I thought I had a file around with a mouse pad and a calendar for sublimation. Any one know where I put it?

Scott Erwin
03-25-2009, 4:18 PM
I thought I had a file around with a mouse pad and a calendar for sublimation. Any one know where I put it?

Check in the frig...I just found my science project there...although I didnt know I taking science....

Belinda Barfield
03-25-2009, 6:08 PM
Check in the frig...I just found my science project there...although I didnt know I taking science....

Second shelf, behind the mayonaise.

George D Gabert
03-26-2009, 7:31 AM
Taped to the upper left corner of your monitor.

Thursday morning and couldn't resist.

GDG

Bill Cunningham
03-26-2009, 9:19 PM
As with everything else, you will probably find it in the very last place you look ;)

John Frazee
03-27-2009, 6:53 AM
I think there was one on the dssi.org forum a few years ago. It may still be there and updated.

Brian Robison
03-27-2009, 7:31 AM
I'd like to thank you all for the help. I looked in all the places mentioned plus under the couch cushions and behind the dryer. I now have enough change to buy a new laser, one tube sock with blue and gold stripes, enough lint to stuff a small mattress and something green that resembles a PBJ sandwich seen through Jimmi Henrix's eyes.:confused:
I found a calendar wizard .gms that will work for my idea. I think the original was just a file on a sublimation website without the ability to compensate for the years changing.

Tim Bateson
03-27-2009, 8:04 AM
Did you look under the pile of mail addressed as Payment Due? I don't know who Mr Due is, but I have a lot of his mail here.