PDA

View Full Version : Need Magnetic Source

Angus Hines
03-24-2009, 3:41 PM
Best source for Magnetic name tag clips ???

Bruce Volden
03-24-2009, 3:46 PM
JDS has them, they have several varieties depending on strength needed.

Bruce

Joe Pelonio
03-24-2009, 7:53 PM
and Johnson Plastics.

Nancy Laird
03-24-2009, 9:11 PM
http://www.namifiers.com/products/Item.aspx?itemID=MAG

This is where I've been getting them for over 3 years.

Martin Boekers
03-26-2009, 8:57 AM
Just got an email from JDS they are on sale for thext 2 days

Marty

Bill Cunningham
03-26-2009, 9:26 PM
I bought some a while ago with three 1/4" rare earth magnets.. These things are strong.. You can (and I have) broke a fingernail just pulling them apart!

Mark Winlund
03-27-2009, 9:00 AM
Kind of funny.... got on JDS's site... no on line catalog... current specials wont download the pdf... finally got a list of magnetic clips, no prices listed. If they were trying to prevent people from buying, they couldn't do much better. A search on "magnetic" finally got me some information, but still no prices.

Mark

Dee Gallo
03-27-2009, 9:28 AM
I bought some a while ago with three 1/4" rare earth magnets.. These things are strong.. You can (and I have) broke a fingernail just pulling them apart!

I love those earth magnets, I use them for everything. The key is to SLIDE them apart. Better yet, store them with a piece of plastic or cardboard between each one.

Martin Boekers
03-27-2009, 12:16 PM
I had some trouble with their site a couple days ago finally had to call to place the order. (maybe maintainence issues)

That's unusual in my experience things usually work well.

Most of the larger sites that I have dealt with also seem hard to navigate.

It would be nice if they had an area on their server that you could customize with the products you actually use to make things easier to find and to order.

Most the time I still have to hit the books!

Marty