PDA

View Full Version : Bailout

kevin leasure
03-22-2009, 9:54 PM
Guys i am in a bit a pinch, i need a cadlink or dxf of a royal flush card hand, suits dont matter. i took an order for 50 leather coasters with said image, thinking i had one in my catalog and do not. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen Beckham
03-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Kevin,

I can get you the image for this tomorrow when I get to the office, but honestly, you can draw 5 rectangles, put the five numbers/letters you need and insert any one of the symbols for the suits that you'd want - and have it done in a few minutes versus waiting till tomorrow... That's where this one came from - and if you look close enough, you'll notice they are not exactly spaced (per customer request). He said he wanted it to look like the cards were just laid down, not a 'graphic' image. :confused: So I 'imperfected' them a little... :p

Steve

kevin leasure
03-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks a pile steve, just got caught not think, happens to me way too often. this spark of an idea has turned into a roaring fire of a business and gets me off guard every now again. thanks again guys.

Bill Cunningham
03-22-2009, 11:00 PM
I pretty sure if you do a search here, you will come up with something.. I think that was posted sometime last year..

yup... try this thread..
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=37781&highlight=Royal+flush