PDA

View Full Version : March Madness

Chris Padilla
03-20-2009, 12:04 PM
So who did you pull in the office pool? :)

I got Wake Forest so I have a decent shot but I'm with the President: UNC. :D

Lee Schierer
03-20-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm not in any pools, but I like Pitt, assuming they can keep their act together and stay out of foul trouble. Second choice would be Duke, Coach K always seems to know how to get that litte extra from his players during tournaments.

Joe Cunningham
03-20-2009, 1:05 PM
I'm a die-hard UConn fan (and graduate). But I think numerous teams have a good chance of winning, NC, Pitt, Duke, Louisville.

Still, I'm rooting for UConn. I am interested to see if today will have any upsets, yesterday just had a scare or two, with no major upsets.

Gary Garmar
03-21-2009, 10:02 AM
So much for Wake Chris; I actually got Louisville, time will tell if that's a gloat.

glenn bradley
03-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Uh, what are you guys talking about? Oh wait, it must be some kind of game or something, right? ;)

David G Baker
03-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Talk about March Madness. When I worked weekends at a TV station I had to record all of the basketball games that were televised or up-linked to satellite. When I would leave work on late Sunday afternoon I had recorded over 52 hours of basketball. I had to use all 15 video tape recording machines and once in a while ask another department if I could borrow a couple of their machines so I wouldn't miss any plays. :eek:

Chris Padilla
03-21-2009, 10:36 PM
So much for Wake Chris; I actually got Louisville, time will tell if that's a gloat.

Oh well...bye bye $5! :D :D UNC is still going strong.

Bill Clifton
03-22-2009, 12:13 AM
I pulling for Kentucky. You are talking about the NIT right?