PDA

View Full Version : The Shop is closed:

Don Selke
07-20-2004, 12:22 AM
Well, I have shut down the shop until it gets a little cooler here in the Phoenix area. The temperature was 112 today and we have a power crysis due to a large transformer fire in the north west valley. They want us to conserve all the power we can so I will not be running the shop A/C.
As soon at the weather cools down, I will be starting a new router table myself along with a new computer station.
Think it is a good time to work on my CAD skills and draw up some new plans for the fall and winter months when the temperature will be in the 70s. Until then, no pictures to post.:eek: :mad:

Michael Ballent
07-20-2004, 2:20 AM
Well, I have shut down the shop until it gets a little cooler here in the Phoenix area. The temperature was 112 today and we have a power crysis due to a large transformer fire in the north west valley. They want us to conserve all the power we can so I will not be running the shop A/C.
As soon at the weather cools down, I will be starting a new router table myself along with a new computer station.
Think it is a good time to work on my CAD skills and draw up some new plans for the fall and winter months when the temperature will be in the 70s. Until then, no pictures to post.:eek: :mad:
I hear ya Don... and we cannot even say that it's a dry heat :eek: Well tomorrow it'll only hit 114. Small price to pay for having to shovel sunshine the other 8-9 months of the year :rolleyes: