PDA

View Full Version : Spring is sprung

John Fricke
03-16-2009, 5:53 PM
Was gorgeous here today. I rode my motorcycle to work for the first time this spring. Unfortunately, Mr Scrooge the weatherman is calling for colder-damper weather again after tomorrow. Oh well, nice while it lasted.

Dennis Peacock
03-16-2009, 6:01 PM
John,

Enjoy the rides when you can get them. I've been riding my motorcycle to work through the winter on days when the temps were at least 30º F or above. With the right clothing, cold is not a real factor. :)

Just got back from a ride in to town to pick up some spray paint. 76º F and a perfect day for a ride. I hope I can do it again tomorrow. :)

Steve Schlumpf
03-16-2009, 6:09 PM
Right now we have south winds and temps close to 50* - which is a first since last November! I have a couple of windows open just to air out the house but the temps are already starting to drop. It's a little early in the year for this kind heat - but it sure is nice! Snow accumulations have dropped by half over the last week - and no flooding! It is the first time in months that I can see the top of our mailbox over the snowbanks! Yup - spring is coming!

Joe Pelonio
03-16-2009, 6:29 PM
Phooey. We had snow again this morning, after a day of snow and wind yesterday, and today I was out installing some sings on posts in the mud
while it was raining. Never got above 36.