PDA

View Full Version : 25oz Beer Mug

Daniel Muller
03-16-2009, 4:40 PM
Anyone know a good supplier for 25oz beer mugs?
Dan

John Ness
03-16-2009, 5:41 PM
Dear Daniel,

I have used Marck and Associates: www.marckassoc.com (http://www.marckassoc.com)

The shot glasses that I have done come out great, I recently did 100 of them for my brother's memorial scholarship St Pat's Party fundraiser. not one bad or chipped glass in the whole lot.

Quick shippers too.

Hope this helps.

John Ness

Martin Boekers
03-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Daniel,

Where are you located?

I'm just outside of St. Louis, If I buy small quantities I usually hit a retail outlet like Garden Ridge.

If it's larger quantities for glassware I use Ford Hotel Supplies in St. Louis.

Check locally I'm sure you have a restaruant supplier in your area, stop in one of your local bars and ask what they suggest.

On the beer mugs I use the bottom half is paneled so I attach a hose clamp around that end to "circle" it out so it works with the rotary better.

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-18-2009, 3:17 PM
We get our from Crystal Blanc, 1-888-283-0019. Their website isn't the greatest but you can call ask for a catalog.

Tim Baude
03-18-2009, 6:20 PM
I know they sell them at Dollar Tree. You can buy them by the case at their website. I have used them in the past. They are pretty heavy duty. They claim to be 25 oz. If you have them delivered to a store, the shipping is either free or like $4.95 or something. Hope this helps.
Tim

Jerry Hay
03-18-2009, 6:27 PM
http://www.superprod.com/

I have bought cases of mugs and glasses here they are good quality.

Mark Sipes
03-18-2009, 9:30 PM
Just look in the yellow book for a restaraunt supply store.. Libby has some inexpensive glass tankards........how large a diameter will your laser hold..... I can only do half at a time. the handle hits the bottom of my rotary.......

Mark

Jerry Hay
03-19-2009, 2:09 AM
Mine does too, that is why I hate to do beer mugs. That kills me because I have a tap system and want to make some mugs for myself.

Martin Boekers
03-19-2009, 1:53 PM
I haven't had problems with the handle hitting the bottom of the rotary,

My main issue esp with the larger mugs when I turn it around to do the other side it doesnt have a clamp to hold it tight and when the handle gets about halfway up it loses traction an starts to slip. Iv'e tried rubbing down the rubber o rings to get them more "sticky" and put double sided tape around the rim but haven't found anything that consitantly works.

Marty

Daniel Muller
03-19-2009, 8:59 PM
thanks for everyones help. the guy failed to mention he wanted a stainless steel coffee mug