PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Epilog!

Shane Silcox
03-16-2009, 3:38 PM
So after two years of great service from my Epilog Helix 45, it finally died last night. After speaking with tech support, they determined that the motherboard had fried. I was then terrified to hear that my warranty had just recently run out. Tom Doran with Innovative cutting systems, my sales rep - good man that he is - made a call for me to Epilog and they graciously decided to replace the motherboard at no cost under warranty for me. :D

One of the main reasons I purchased Epilog was because of the legendary support - and now having experienced that, I have to agree that Epilog support is just as great as I had heard.

Frank Corker
03-16-2009, 5:06 PM
Shane, that is fantastic news, plus more conformation that the legend is true. I recently had an issue which has been resolved by the Epilog team, I am comforted every day in the knowledge that I have one of their machines. It was very generous of them to do that for you Shane.

Doug Griffith
03-16-2009, 8:03 PM
I'll throw in that I've had great support from Epilog as well. Also that I haven't needed it that much which is a good thing.

Shane Silcox
03-17-2009, 1:06 PM
I'll throw in that I've had great support from Epilog as well. Also that I haven't needed it that much which is a good thing.

I hadnt needed it either, this was only the second time I had called them in two years. The things are built well!

Rangarajan Saravana kumar
03-20-2009, 2:43 AM
Hi,

Even my machine laser tube also got replaced when the time got expired , and due to some technical problems they considered with generosity ,

Honestly, i believe that Epilog is best to provide techsupport as well

Regards,
Saravanakumar