PDA

View Full Version : Introduction:

Mary Geitz
03-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Hello talented people!

I have been a lurker-learner for a while and have actually got to the point where I feel I can contribute by bringing some of the elements of the crafting world to laser engraving.

Although I have had my machine for a while, I needed to get comfortable enough with its use and accompanying software that I could present myself as a professional and take on jobs with confidence.

My first offering is an acrylic scrapbook line and our website just went live with it about a month ago. It has potential but probably won't pay the bills. I am also trying to focus on the non-profit world, as I have done so much volunteer work and have the understanding of how difficult it is to raise money.

I want to thank you all for contributing your expertise and creativeness to this forum. This is an amazing place.

Mary

Phyllis Meyer
03-15-2009, 12:40 PM
A fellow cubs fan welcomes you! Pay no attention to the Packer logo...and yes I am a Brewer fan too, but...born in Chicago so that makes me a Cubs Fan Forever!

Welcome to the creek, nice to see another woman here. Good luck with your ventures and would like to see your website, you can PM me if you can't post it here. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Angus Hines
03-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the Creek Mary.

Vic Harris
03-15-2009, 2:26 PM
Welcome aboard

Frank Corker
03-15-2009, 4:38 PM
Welcome to the Creek Mary.

Mary Geitz
03-15-2009, 6:34 PM
Thanks to you all!

Dee Gallo
03-15-2009, 7:51 PM
Welcome, Mary!

Please put your website on your profile page, we'd love to visit it and see what you've come up with. It will be fun to see another perspective on fun things to make with our lasers!

cheers, dee