PDA

View Full Version : As seen on tv hangers

fred sanchez
03-14-2009, 9:04 PM
well my dad bought some wonder hangers he saw on tv a wile back ago and he just walked into my shop and asked if i could make him some more.
so a lil scaning a lil tracing a lil tweeking here and here is is id say it came out pretty good.

one thing im still trying to figure out how to make the hanging part since its round and pops into the hole need to come up with something square.
maybe you guys can come up with something

ill post the file and im sure theres some kind of patent on it so dont try to sell them. ;)
in the picture the clear one is the one i made.
hope im not breaking any kind of rules :confused:

Dan Hintz
03-15-2009, 10:20 AM
Fred,

You may get away with using shower curtain clips (maybe heat and stretch them out a bit). the trick is in using a plastic that has "give", something acrylic doesn't have.

Jerre Griffin
03-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Why not just use a piece of coathanger? Not pretty but pretty functional and easy.

Jerre

Joe Pelonio
03-16-2009, 6:36 PM
We saw a commercial the other day and I was thinking I could make these on the laser too, perhaps using ABS. They are getting $9.99 for about 30 cents worth of plastic.

http://www.asontv.com/health-and-beauty/cleavage-control-bra-clip-strap.html

Anything like that is asking for trouble with patent violations if you sell them, but for family I don't see it as a problem.