PDA

View Full Version : Busted!!

Anthony Whitesell
03-14-2009, 7:23 PM
Anyone watching Ax Men this season? S&S Aqua was busted for removing logs from a river based on the video provided. Check it out at http://tv.yahoo.com/ax-men/show/42759/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20090314:ax_men_search_warran t__ER:16972

(If this is too OT, please feel free to move it)

Craig D Peltier
03-14-2009, 7:58 PM
Ive been watching. That guy was such a yahoo. Always yelling, hate that. Too bad the state bureaucy got involved with a guy whos taking obstacles out of the water.He was doing good and making money from it too.

Aaron Berk
03-14-2009, 8:09 PM
Yeah I saw that guy. Looked like a total goof to me. To bad he got busted though.

Bruce Page
03-14-2009, 8:10 PM
Ouch!
There's nothing like getting caught with your pants down!

Rory Talkington
03-14-2009, 9:07 PM
That guy was going to kill himself soon anyway. Completely unsafe SCUBA diver, overweight screaming heart attack candidate, standing directly behind a load bearing winch, the list goes on and on. :confused:

jeremy levine
03-17-2009, 11:53 AM
They were a danger to them selfs and anyone on the river. Talk about lack of saftey pratices, anyone see a life jacket.

glenn bradley
03-17-2009, 12:41 PM
I have to agree he was a dead-man-walking due to his stress level and lack of safety. Interesting that the show didn't know what he was doing wasn't sanctioned.

Joe Pelonio
03-17-2009, 1:17 PM
It was filmed just a few miles from where my Parents live. When I was there this past weekend they were telling me that another local logging Co. passed on the offer to be on it, and in fact refused to deliver equipment to those guys because they wanted nothing to do with it. Probably knew it was asking for trouble.

John Shuk
03-17-2009, 4:45 PM
That guy isn't anywhere near the league of the guys working in the woods.

Craig D Peltier
03-18-2009, 11:21 AM
Monday nights show I was watching the son feed the rope onto the spool as it was being hauled in and his hands were in a very bad shot. Later one his dad was on the other side of the spool, much safer but still not. Im suprised they werent tied to one of those logs at the bottom.

Steve Clardy
03-18-2009, 7:18 PM
Thats the latest show?
Haven't seen that one I guess.

Adam Stone
03-18-2009, 8:25 PM
Glenn,

Is that you on those buckets. If so, can you walk them around the room like pro tapers do with single buckets?

Adam

Brian Elfert
03-19-2009, 7:11 PM
Maybe History will edit these bozos out of the rest of the series now.

I got sick of seeing the guy on the show with all his incessant yelling. He was a complete jerk when driving and almost caused an accident leaving the store the one time.

The camera crew even had to give them some gasoline for the hydraulic pump engine. What moron heads out to work without a full gas can?