PDA

View Full Version : NYWS New Router Table Plans

Jay Yoder
03-14-2009, 9:09 AM
Anyone out there have these printed plans? I discovered that the plans that came with my video were shredded by my young son. Not sure if i called New Yankee Workshop and explained that I would get any more of answer than, I am sorry but you have to buy them...Any thoughts?

Brian Kent
03-14-2009, 9:19 AM
A couple of places have been extremely merciful with my mistakes. Two Cherries sent a free replacement chisel when I snapped off a small one.

When I was polishing a Lee Valley Spokeshave from a kit, the buffer hit a nut and spun it into the far recessed of shop heaven. They sent me a free one just for the good story.

Give them a try and you might get a free replacement or a discount to replace. Especially if you include a photo of your son being creative with the original. Who could resist?

Jay Yoder
03-14-2009, 4:19 PM
if i could show him with the original, that would be 1/2 the battle. I sent them an email, so we shall see...

Don Dorn
03-14-2009, 4:51 PM
I wish I had one to give you because I fear your luck with the folks at NYWS are not going to be as positive as the others mentioned. You can see it in the tone of their messages to people.