PDA

View Full Version : Year at a glance calendar

kevin leasure
03-13-2009, 12:52 PM
for the love god please tell me someone out there has a year at glance calendar, i have looked everywhere and can't find anytying, everything i have found is either coprighted or is coming out really blurry. once again i do not have coreldraw so another format would be great. i am falling in love with this site, its one huge knowledge fest. thanks alot guys.

George D Gabert
03-13-2009, 1:06 PM
Like This

GDG

kevin leasure
03-13-2009, 9:46 PM
close this might work, i will have to try it

Tim Bateson
03-13-2009, 10:14 PM
You could use a MS Word calendar template.

How do you copyright the calendar? Maybe any embedded images, but the calendar? Are we copyrighting time now too?

kevin leasure
03-13-2009, 10:25 PM
anymore Tom i wouldn't be surprised. last week i did a pair of wineglasses for an unnamed charity, i donated these, with their emblem on them. after the fundraiser, i was confronted by one of their board members about using their emblem without written permission. i told him he was not to expect anymore charity work from me with written permission and walked away, i almost knocked the guy on his A$$ for that one. its gettin rediculous!!!!

Mike DeRegnaucourt
03-14-2009, 3:50 PM
Kevin...that's so sad the guy had the nerve to confront you like that when you donated the glasses and donated your time/effort to engrave the wine glasses for them. I agree with you, I would not do anymore charity work for that organization. Let them PAY someone else next time. Ridiculous!