PDA

View Full Version : Grandson visits Workshop

Jerry Todd
07-18-2004, 1:20 PM
Had a great weekend visit with my oldest son, Daughter-in-law and three grandsons. The four year old is interested in tools so my son had brought with him a Home-Depot craft kit for us to put together. It is a crude set of bookends. Anyway my grandson helped with the sanding and fabricating and here are the results.

Mark Singer
07-18-2004, 1:51 PM
Jerry,
What a face! You are one proud Grand Pa!

Jim Becker
07-18-2004, 2:28 PM
Lookin' great, Jerry! Nothing like starting someout out on this wonderful activity "early on". (Ali says your both "very cute"...:D)

Jerry Olexa
07-18-2004, 7:31 PM
What's a better way to spend your time than what u did!! Jerry

Lou Morrissette
07-18-2004, 9:37 PM
That's a great way to spend the day, Jerry. My twin grandsons are only a year old. Can't wait!:D

Wes Bischel
07-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Jerry,

These are the moments to treasure.

Jim Ketron
07-18-2004, 10:33 PM
Good for you and your grandson. My Papaw got me started in woodworking and I can still remember everything that we made. He passed on about 3 years ago and I wish he was hear to give me tips.:( Your grandson will remember the time that you spend with him in the shop. Tell him to keep up the good work!

Jim

Ken Fitzgerald
07-19-2004, 12:38 AM
Lookin' good, Jerry!!!! Those bookend will probably last for a couple of generations! The memories generated will last a couple of lifetimes! Fantastic!

Kent Cori
07-19-2004, 9:59 AM
Okay folks, now we need to have another poll - Who has the biggest smile on his face, Grandson or Grand Pa!

Looks like you both had a memorable weekend Jerry. :)

Donnie Raines
07-19-2004, 11:01 AM
The bookends are great...but look at that sander in the background!

Ok really....good for you! I enjoyed my time in the shop with my uncle....it is something that will stay with me forever. And I suspect that it will be the same for this little guy.