PDA

View Full Version : vendors list

Robert Rosensteel
03-05-2009, 5:46 PM
How do you get to the vendors list (suppilers list)?

Doug Griffith
03-05-2009, 6:04 PM
I'm curious as well. For some reason, it disapeared.

Stephen Beckham
03-05-2009, 6:44 PM
Guys it was taken down - not that I'm officially speaking for SMC, but it was mention in another forum how it was in direct conflict with paying advertisers - then SMC having a list of everyone that was free on another thread. Why pay when you can just get added to the free list.

Jackie McGowan
03-05-2009, 7:30 PM
I was going to ask the same thing too. Darn I can't remember if I printed it! I'm sure if I did I'll find it in about a year or two :eek:

Doug Griffith
03-05-2009, 7:50 PM
So if were looking for engraveable substrate suppliers we just click the DeWalt banner ad at the top of the page!

Bill Cunningham
03-05-2009, 10:37 PM
So if were looking for engraveable substrate suppliers we just click the DeWalt banner ad at the top of the page!

Contributors don't see any banners anywhere, so theres nothing at all to click...

Mike Null
03-06-2009, 5:21 AM
The list has been removed as has the list of engravers.

We've had some instances where people on the list or wanting on the list were not interested in the overall purpose of SMC but only to promote themselves. These lists are also high maintenance.

For those who are contributors you have the option of viewing ads or turning them off. They are generally context sensitive so I find them interesting and useful.

Dan Hintz
03-06-2009, 7:42 AM
Aw, bummer... and here I was about ready to have my name added to the engraver's list :(