PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driving I94 Michigan to/through Chicago?

Joe McMahon
03-04-2009, 1:37 PM
I am looking to buy a Powermatic floor model hollow chisel mortiser (Same as a Jet JFM-5M) from a fellow who lives in Pinckney, MI which appears to be about 100 miles west of Detroit. I was wondering if anyone is anticipating driving down I94 towards Chicago might be able to pick it up for me. He would be willing to meet someone on the interstate. I would gladly pay for gas for your troubles.

Please let me know if you can.

Joe

Steve Rozmiarek
03-04-2009, 1:51 PM
Joe, if you don't have any luck here, you might post this on the Old Wood Working Machines forum. I forget what they call this part of it, ruckers rodeo or something like that, but it is a pretty active way to link up for moving iron.

Joe McMahon
03-04-2009, 3:04 PM
Steve, I went there & posted. They don't get postings every day so I don't know if it will pan out, but thanks for the tip.

Joe

I have been informed that OWWM will not allow foreign machines to defile their web site. I begged forgiveness and removed my request there.

Larry Edgerton
03-04-2009, 4:44 PM
Pinckney is right next to Hell, so if you know anyone that you want to send there, here's your sign..........

http://www.hell2u.com/hell_history.htm