PDA

View Full Version : VFW Logo

Robert Wilson
03-03-2009, 6:31 PM
Hi All,
Do any of you have a vectorized version of the VFW logo. I found a bunch on google but need one that is vectorized.

TIA,
Bob Wilson

James Rambo
03-03-2009, 6:48 PM
try this one

Mike Mackenzie
03-03-2009, 7:29 PM
Robert,

If it is the veterans of foreign wars logo then you can get it on brands of the world.

AL Ursich
03-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Careful with the VFW.... They DO go after anyone using the logo without proper permission....

AL

Robert Wilson
03-04-2009, 5:12 PM
Thanks for the image James. It is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the site reference Mike - I will check that out as well.

Al, I hope they do not throw too much of a fit since it is a recognition plaque going to them. Thanks for the heads up though.

Bob

Steve Clarkson
03-04-2009, 6:29 PM
Well, I know you can't make something FOR the boyscouts using their logo without permission from their national headquarters....go figure.

James Rambo
03-04-2009, 6:59 PM
I tried to get permission from the Boy Scouts headquarters to do some Laserbuzz items for the local troop and they refused to give me any permission.

Scott Erwin
03-08-2009, 4:23 PM
I have had the same issue in the past. The bottom line from what I can see is this: They want to sell the items they make/purchase from their vendors. That way they can get some extra income from the sale of items and not have any compitition from local vendors.

Just my thoughts anyway.

Mike Null
03-08-2009, 6:20 PM
The Boy Scouts has their own catalog of engraved and personalized items. They're pretty junky looking but they price them high and as long as the scouts can't buy anyplace else they'll sell them.

I used to do a good bit of business with the regional headquarters here in St. Louis and they tried complaining to headquarters to no avail.