PDA

View Full Version : Jim Becker: thanks!

Brian Austin
07-15-2004, 3:34 PM
Jim B, thanks for the recommendation to come visit here. Amazing amount of topics and expertise here. This will be fun!

Just signed up today. Nice forum features and I've read through several 'new shop' stories. I'm working some of their ideas into my own 80% finished shop. :rolleyes:

BA

Dennis Peacock
07-15-2004, 3:45 PM
Jim B, thanks for the recommendation to come visit here. Amazing amount of topics and expertise here. This will be fun!

Just signed up today. Nice forum features and I've read through several 'new shop' stories. I'm working some of their ideas into my own 80% finished shop. :rolleyes:

BA

<b>WELCOME Brian Austin!!!!</b>

Enjoy the forums and SMC. The folks here are great.!!! Share what you know and learn all you can. Ask any question you care to get several answers to! :)

Donnie Raines
07-15-2004, 3:53 PM
Welcome to the Creek!

Rob Russell
07-15-2004, 4:02 PM
... Amazing amount of topics and expertise here. This will be fun! ...

Yeah - it is a fun place. Welcome!

Dick Parr
07-15-2004, 4:04 PM
Welcome Brian!

David Wilson
07-15-2004, 4:35 PM
Brian
Welcome aboard

Lou Morrissette
07-15-2004, 5:10 PM
Brian,
Welcome from a fellow newbie.
Lou:D

Terry Hatfield
07-15-2004, 5:30 PM
Jim,Jim he's our man.
If Jim can't do it,
no one can!!!.......oh sorry....got carried away there.... :D

Welcome Brian!!! SMC is a great place to hang out. Just jump in anywhere.

Terry

Jim Ketron
07-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the Creek Brian!

Jim

Steve Clardy
07-15-2004, 10:48 PM
WELCOME TO THE CREEK!!!!!!
Steve

John Miliunas
07-15-2004, 10:54 PM
So, JB referred you, heh? That's OK...We won't hold that against 'ya! :eek: Seriously, glad you took his advice! Sometimes the Creek's water is flowin' a little fast, sometimes a bit slow, but always nice and refreshing! Great bunch of folks to pal around with! :) Welcome aboard and I think you'll get along just fine here...Well, that is, as long as you post PICTURES of your projects! :D (If you've done any cruising around, I'm sure you already *knew* that! :D ) Come often, stay long! :cool:

David Klink
07-15-2004, 11:49 PM
Welcome aboard Brian. You'll really enjoy this little woodworker's corner of the web.

Just be sure you have plenty of pictures available when you're finished with a project, or you have a long one in progress. There's this one gentleman (Who shall remain nameless.) who has a serious preoccupation with pictures. I think he was George Eastman in a previous life.;)

You know who you are!:D

Enjoy, Brian. The people here are great!

Ken Fitzgerald
07-16-2004, 1:30 AM
Welcome Brian! Before Chris P. or Tyler gets to you, I'd better warn you.....pictures are required! Otherwise the animals get a little rowdy! :eek: :D :p Again, Welcome to the 'Creek!

Mark Singer
07-16-2004, 6:59 AM
And one more Welcome! Jim B. is a great guy...and really knows his stuff!

Gary Whitt
07-16-2004, 8:55 AM
Welcome, Brian.
We like pictures.... :rolleyes:
We like details of things in the pictures.... ;)

Jim Becker
07-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Welcome, Brian. I think you'll like it here, both the General forum and the Neander forum. And you can talk "flying" with Martin Shupe while you're at it! <G>

Brian Austin
07-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Photos are not a problem. I'll take some updated pics this weekend of the new shop. I'm going to run some questions by you folks, too.

My shopwork has been fairly limited as I've been building the new one, flying, and working with the new German Shepherd. As I get moved in and start building projects again, more pics will start coming!

Thanks again!

Waymon Campbell
07-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Jim,Jim he's our man.
If Jim can't do it,
no one can!!!.......oh sorry....got carried away there.... :D

Welcome Brian!!! SMC is a great place to hang out. Just jump in anywhere.

Terry

Oh no, I just had a vision of Terry in a skirt and waving pom-poms around. :D :D :D :D

Brian - Welcome to the 'Creek. I am certain you'll be happy you "landed" here.

Jim Becker
07-17-2004, 12:47 PM
Oh no, I just had a vision of Terry in a skirt and waving pom-poms around.
Oh, my...I think I'll go back to mowing the lawn so that the heat and humidity will distract me from such thoughts!:eek: :rolleyes: :o

John Miliunas
07-17-2004, 1:25 PM
Oh no, I just had a vision of Terry in a skirt and waving pom-poms around. :D :D :D :D

Brian - Welcome to the 'Creek. I am certain you'll be happy you "landed" here.

Gee, thanks for that picture, Waymon. :eek: And I just had lunch.... :rolleyes: :cool:

Chad Pater
07-17-2004, 1:53 PM
[QUOTE=Waymon Campbell]Oh no, I just had a vision of Terry in a skirt and waving pom-poms around. :D :D :D :D

I think this falls into catagory of "too much information"....

:p :p

By the way Welcome Brain!