PDA

View Full Version : Neandershops in Manchester NH

Bob Crosley
07-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Business travel finds me in Manchester, New Hampshire tomorrow with possibly an hour or two free in the afternoon. Any good neander shops right in Manchester that I should stop by if I have time?

Thanks,
Bob

Dave Dionne
07-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Sorry

I live about 30 miles east but no knowledge of shope in Manchester. What are you looking for in particular? I have a co-worker that lives in Manchester and is a woodworker he may know?
What do you do for work to bring you our east during a cool and wet summer?

Dave

Dave Anderson NH
07-15-2004, 11:26 AM
If you're interested, I'm off work tomorrow and Chester is about a 25 minute drive from the airport. Maybe slightly longer for you since I know the sneak routes which avoid the city. You are welcome to drop by and visit a spell or if it's inconvenient, I can meet you somewhere. You can email me at either of the following addresses: dave@chestertoolworks.com or dsachester@gsinet.net. Note that I will be out of the office this afternoon at a customers. You can also call me in the next 1 1/2 hours at 800-742-2775 at my regular job.

Bob Crosley
07-15-2004, 1:56 PM
Dave, I got back to my desk after your 1-1/2 hour window closed. I'll email you probably this evening. If the timing works out, I'd love to visit.

Bob