PDA

View Full Version : Hiyo Silver - And Away!!

Dale Thompson
07-13-2004, 9:43 PM
Hi Folks,
I gots sum frends (no coments requird from David, "Spring", "San Josey", "Laguna", Tyler and the rest of the "meanies" on this bord) up by da kabin whose gots a biznes selin propurty. Da ofice iz dun in Native American motif. I thunk dat dey needed a lamp fer ovre da recepsion desk. As a "Creeker", I knowed dat i cud help. A few scrapes on da hachet and a few drops of WD-40 on da spliter an all wood b wel!! Tanks fer lookin! ;) :cool:

Dale T.

John Miliunas
07-13-2004, 9:58 PM
Dang, I just gots to get me one o' dem dar hatchets! Awready gots the WD-40 (AND a roll o' duck tape, too!) :D As usual, beautiful work, Dale! Your wide variety of WW talents simply never fails to amaze me! Sheeesh...Bars, scrapbook cabinets, bowls, pens, lamps...I'll bet you kin even build one o' dem dar fancy footstools, if'n you had a mind to! Nice work! :cool:

Michael Ballent
07-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Looks REALLY nice Dale. But really did you really need to make so many ;)

Ted Daigle
07-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Nice, Dale!

Dale Thompson
07-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Hey "Spring", tell me the truth at least ONCE!! :rolleyes: I'm too busy carving wooden legs for myself to worry about a simple "footstool". :cool: Compliments from a CHEESHEAD make me REALLY nervous!! ;) Thank you!

"Glendale", I know that you are sick of my pics. I am too! You AZ folks are REALLY hard to please! ;) Whatever, let's try one more. Thanks for looking!

Dale T.

Michael Ballent
07-13-2004, 11:10 PM
"Glendale", I know that you are sick of my pics. I am too! You AZ folks are REALLY hard to please! ;) Whatever, let's try one more. Thanks for looking!

Dale T.
Not hard to please its just hard to breathe its flippen hot today (it's 103 at 8pm) and getting muggy :eek: I think that the oxygen is getting depleted from all the sun :confused: can't think straight.

But all jesting aside, it's very nice