PDA

View Full Version : Festool Vac questions

Steven Wilson
07-13-2004, 10:39 AM
I'm considering droping next months paycheck on some Festool stuff :D and have a couple of questions on the Festool vacum cleaners. I know the vacs (CT22 is what I'm looking at) work well with Festool products, I'm wondering what you use to connect the Festool to other products. Specifically I would need to attach a Festool vac to a PC belt sander, PC saw boss, PC biscuit joiner, and a Lamello Cantex. Any thoughts? I'm thinking that the Fein adapters might work, any other adapters that would be usefull?

Thanks

JayStPeter
07-13-2004, 1:49 PM
I bought a festool hose to attach my festool tools to my Fein vac. So, if you already have adapters for your current shop vac, you may be able to continue to use the same hose. My old craftsman hose fits into the Fein also.

Jay

Gene Collison
07-13-2004, 9:06 PM
I'm considering droping next months paycheck on some Festool stuff :D and have a couple of questions on the Festool vacum cleaners. I know the vacs (CT22 is what I'm looking at) work well with Festool products, I'm wondering what you use to connect the Festool to other products. Specifically I would need to attach a Festool vac to a PC belt sander, PC saw boss, PC biscuit joiner, and a Lamello Cantex. Any thoughts? I'm thinking that the Fein adapters might work, any other adapters that would be usefull?

Thanks

The C22 standard (included) hose should fit all of the PC tools, I am not sure about the Lamello though. I use mine with a PC 743 CS, biscuit joiner, ROS, and block sander in addition to my Festool tools. There is a large assortment of available adapters in the Festool catalog besides.

Gene

Michael Ballent
07-13-2004, 10:25 PM
I just went down to the HD and purchased a step down adapter from shop vac and cut it to fit my PC333, PC557 etc about 8 bucks plus tax and no waiting :) They all fit on my Fein vacuum.