PDA

View Full Version : The most exciting day of the week boxpic

John Olson
07-13-2004, 9:56 AM
I know you have been waiting all week for this day. This box is made of cherry with a cherry burl top. The box is 7 inches wide by 4 inches deep and 1 1/2 inches tall. The bottom is lined with leather. This box could be used to hold pocket coins , car keys and rings.

David Wilson
07-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Where is the picture?

John Olson
07-13-2004, 10:17 AM
The cat steped on the key board then I had to resample my pics. The dogs started barking at the door. So it took me a little while to get the pics up.

Gary Whitt
07-13-2004, 11:07 AM
Well, those excuses are a little better than "the dog ate my homework" or "the cat used it as a scratching post". :eek: :D
Nice box.
Ya gotta love cherry!

Dennis Peacock
07-13-2004, 12:15 PM
Well, those excuses are a little better than "the dog ate my homework" or "the cat used it as a scratching post". :eek: :D
Nice box.
Ya gotta love cherry!

Hey Gary....

What kinda Banjo you got in your avitar? I sure could use some "Bluegrass pickin' time"!!!! :D

Gary Whitt
07-13-2004, 1:14 PM
Dennis, that banjo is my Deering Deluxe.

It has a pop-off resonator so if I ever learn how to play "Clawhammer" style, it'll be waitin for me!!! :D

Jason Tuinstra
07-13-2004, 3:10 PM
John, yea the box is nice, bla, bla, bla. But who forgot to make the bed, there buddy? :D :p Come on, it's day time. I suppose the dog messed the bed up while he was chasing Fluffy around the house? :D :p

Seriously, another nice box. You do great work. I'm a real softy for cherry and walnut. Great job!

John Olson
07-13-2004, 4:51 PM
Jason have you been talking to the wife? She yelled at me and said the next picture I post I have to put a sheet down on the bed. Boy when I was in the Marine Corps some 38 years ago I was lucky to have a bed. Now I have to use sheets too. Thanks for the nice comments.

Lou Morrissette
07-13-2004, 5:39 PM
Nice job. Gotta love that cherry.:D