PDA

View Full Version : 3-D baby blocks

John W. Love
02-26-2009, 9:53 PM
Hey guys and gals, I am trying to find some baby block 3-dimensional graphics for a picture frame we are doing for a baby shower gift. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

~Alicia

Steve Clarkson
02-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Alicia,

Sorry, but this is the only baby block picture I have.

Not sure if it's too late to switch.....but for a baby shower gift, I would definitely do the baby tile that the Litzmann's shared a few months back.....it was awesome! (thanks again for sharing James and Zelma!).

John W. Love
02-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks Steve! I searched for and found the baby tile the Litzman's posted and it is an awesome idea...however, the baby hasn't been born yet and I don't want to go without a gift in hand. Going to see if I can cut the image out you posted and remove the background :)

John W. Love
02-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Anyone else got any of these? I cut this one out in Photopaint...but when I convert to greyscale I don't think it's gonna engrave so well...

Thanks in advance for any help! I searched the web for hours tonight looking for this and can't seem to come up with anything that will work well :(

-Alicia

Margaret Turco
02-27-2009, 1:00 AM
How about this one? I searched on ABC blocks vector.

John W. Love
02-27-2009, 8:53 PM
Thanks Margaret! I think that will do nicely!

~Alicia

Tim Bateson
02-27-2009, 9:36 PM
These made these for several baby showers. I engrave different graphics on every side.

Dee Gallo
02-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Those are very cute, Tim! What a great idea for a one of a kind gift.

thanks for posting it, dee

Tim Bateson
02-27-2009, 11:35 PM
My wife has to get the credit on these. Her idea as well as the decorating. My job was just to laser, cut and glue.

Sold well at Christmas time too. Nine boxes per 12x24 sheet.

James & Zelma Litzmann
02-28-2009, 10:38 AM
Hey guys and gals, I am trying to find some baby block 3-dimensional graphics for a picture frame we are doing for a baby shower gift. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

~Alicia

I don't know if this is too late or if this is what you wanted but hope you can use it. I always read this tread when I was at home and my blocks were at work. They more than likely still need some work.

Steve - When I can help out . . . it makes my day, all you guys give so much, I am still waiting my turn to be the one giving, it feels like I am always taking, never able to give, so it makes my day to know someone somewhere was able to use something we did.

John W. Love
02-28-2009, 2:20 PM
I finished the frame last night...however, I was going to look at your blocks and see if I might be able to use them for something in the future...but for some reason I can't open them in Corel :( Thanks anyway :)

Margaret, the blocks you posted came out with a cool 3-dimensional effect that I loved! Thanks again!

~Alicia

James & Zelma Litzmann
02-28-2009, 2:34 PM
Try this one, hopefully it is in version 10.

Margaret Turco
02-28-2009, 2:53 PM
Glad I could help! The frame came out really nice!

Steve Clarkson
02-28-2009, 6:43 PM
Alicia.....very nice....I like the blue lettering.

John W. Love
03-01-2009, 12:37 AM
I am curious though...if I had color-filled the blocks would it have taken away the 3-dimensional look? I may play with the one we did on the back of another frame to see if they would engrave well and test that...cuz I think it might have been cool to color fill those too...

The recipient was thrilled :) Actually I made two of them with the only difference being the name and both recipients were thrilled...I love being able to give unique gifts that not just anyone knows where to go out and buy them!

~Alicia