PDA

View Full Version : Jointmaker Pro Ships Friday!

Bob Strawn
02-26-2009, 1:50 PM
Tomorrow it ships! :D:D:D Looks like an update to this message, It ships Monday!

Sadly I am way down on the list (#246) so I will not see my largest tool purchase ever for a few weeks. The estimate is 20 will be shipped a day, so mine will probably not be shipped until March 17th. This means I won't see it till after spring break. :mad:

If by some chance they manage to ship 35 a day instead, I may be able to get it on the 13th and have a whole week to play with it. :D

My fear is the possibility that they cannot meet the scheduled 20 a day. :no:

Not to worry, though I have faith in Bridge City being able to keep to or exceed a schedule! :rolleyes:

By the way, out of the initial run of 300, there are about 25 left. I saw it demonstrated, for those that have doubts, all I can say is, you snooze, you loose. ;)

The next chance to get one may be a while.:eek:

Bob

Doug Shepard
02-26-2009, 7:04 PM
John's Blog has posted a new item, 'Jointmaker Pros Begin Shipping on Monday'

We've taken much heat about our slow delivery of the Jointmaker Pro, but we
made all the right decisions in making it as close to perfect as we are able.

Next Monday, March 2 we will ship the first wave of saws and continue shipping
over the next 10 days on a first in, first out [...]

Doug Shepard
03-03-2009, 3:54 PM
Yahoo. Got my UPS tracking number.

Brent Smith
03-03-2009, 9:10 PM
I ordered mine yesterday. They tell me about 3 weeks for delivery.

Ben Rafael
03-03-2009, 9:13 PM
Anybody in Los Angeles getting one?
I'd love to see one up close.

Dewey Torres
03-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Man I am real eager to see if you all think the $1,300 is worth it.

Doug Shepard
03-04-2009, 7:07 AM
Anybody that's cyrrently waiting on theirs to ship took advantage of the intro pricing and pre-ordered. Only the rest of y'all will pay $1300.:D

Brent Smith
03-04-2009, 10:06 AM

If it performs as advertised, I think I'll be happy with the purchase. I do a lot of small box work and this thing should make cutting some of the smaller parts easier, never mind the decorative and joinery aspects of working on smaller parts.

Doug Shepard
03-10-2009, 5:29 PM
1:00 PM EST - The Eagle has landed. Still in the box though until I can get someone to carry it down to my mancave where I can assemble it. Got some ruptured discs going on so this will probably be the only JMP assembled while lying down.