PDA

View Full Version : Stocking Accuride dealer?

Larry Edgerton
02-26-2009, 11:20 AM
My normal supplier switched to KV, but I am designing my current project around my NOS of Accurides, trying to turn them into cash. I am one pr. short of Accuride 3832-B26D slides.

Anyone recommend a dealer, none of my catalogs show this slide.

Please do not recommend some clone, I do not use imitations.

Or if you happen to have one around you need to get rid of I will gladly buy it.....

John Thompson
02-26-2009, 11:26 AM
I just ordered a set of Accuride keyboard slides. I simply Googled and found them that way. These were sold through Amazon but shipped from the source about an hour after I placed the order.

Good luck...

Sarge..

Larry Edgerton
02-26-2009, 6:02 PM
I hate Google, life is too short.....

Tom Veatch
02-26-2009, 8:18 PM
Not sure what the "B26D" means, but Woodcraft (http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=1056&productid=124919&mode=details#tabs) shows 26" Accuride 3832 slides in Black, White Epoxy, and bright chrome.

Google is your friend, believe it or not.

John Thompson
02-26-2009, 9:40 PM
I am not a computer person by a long sbot, Larry. But.. I have found value in Google as there isn't much you can't find and you sometimes have to do what you have to do. With that said... when I find it I call and talk to someone as I don't like to order on the computer.

Did I mention I really don't care for computers or have a cell phone for that matter. :D

BTW.. that is the 3832 series 26" disconnect... does the B stand for Black? I found them in up to 26 in zinc but only up to 24" in Black...

Sarge..

Bill Huber
02-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Larry, you may try this place, I have ordered from them many times and they do a good job and get the product right out.

http://www.udb.cc/Products.aspx

Larry Edgerton
02-27-2009, 6:49 AM
Larry, you may try this place, I have ordered from them many times and they do a good job and get the product right out.

http://www.udb.cc/Products.aspx

Thanks Bill

Thats what I was looking for, a recommendation. I should have been more clear. My current main wholesale supplier dropped Accuride, and they have some things that KV does not, plus I have shelves with half full boxes of Accurides, I am slowly using them up.

John, I read about three dead ends with Google and my mind glazes over and its not even me looking at the screen......:)

I am not sure what the B stands for, that was just the number on the end of the box they came in.

I do use Google but I prefer to get someones opinion of a company before I give them my card number these days. Once bitten, twice shy.....

John, I found a brand new pullout keyboard tray with positioner when I was looking through my shelves, if you would rather have one of those PM me.

John Thompson
02-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks Bill

Thats what I was looking for, a recommendation. I should have been more clear. My current main wholesale supplier dropped Accuride, and they have some things that KV does not, plus I have shelves with half full boxes of Accurides, I am slowly using them up.

John, I read about three dead ends with Google and my mind glazes over and its not even me looking at the screen......:)

I am not sure what the B stands for, that was just the number on the end of the box they came in.

I do use Google but I prefer to get someones opinion of a company before I give them my card number these days. Once bitten, twice shy.....

John, I found a brand new pullout keyboard tray with positioner when I was looking through my shelves, if you would rather have one of those PM me.

Thank you for the offer, Larry. But.. the one I ordered through Amazon but shipped by the company that sells it came yesterday morning. I forgot the companies name.. but when I placed the order I got a confirmation from them it was actually shipped withing two hours and a track #. That surprised me somewhat.

I did use Google to find some colonial gate style door straps for the two lower doors on the computer desk. I doing a Stickley sytle computer desk and upper hutch in QSWO. That kind of thing is very difficult to find to get a match-up of exactly what you want.

I used to do the same thing about getting frustrtated when I first started using these computers. My wife is retired from the State of Georgia in computer operations and she helped me learn some short cuts with these things as I did get very flustered at first.

Regards...

Sarge..