PDA

View Full Version : Chewbarka guitar pick

Eric Seest
02-24-2009, 9:01 PM
Does anyone have a template for the chewbarka guitar pick? I found the one for all of the other tags but it does not include the guitar pick. I have tried tracing it but it is a little lacking; if no one has one I will try to prefect the one I am working on.

Steve Clarkson
02-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Does anyone have a template for the chewbarka guitar pick? I found the one for all of the other tags but it does not include the guitar pick. I have tried tracing it but it is a little lacking; if no one has one I will try to prefect the one I am working on.

Try scanning it.

Eric Seest
02-27-2009, 9:17 AM
If any one is interested here is the pattern I came up with for the Chewbarka guitar pick. Just figured I have gotten a lot from everyone else I could contribute this. Hope this helps some one.

Phil Salvati
02-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Eric,

What material are you using for the pics? I have been wanting to make my own with raised ridges for a long time.

I have lost the feeling in both my thumbs..(snake bit on one, Grinder bit on the other!) I put "zits", for lack of a better word, with crazy glue on store bought ones to help with grip now.

P

Dave Johnson29
02-27-2009, 11:30 AM
If any one is interested here is the pattern I came up with for the Chewbarka guitar pick. Just figured I have gotten a lot from everyone else I could contribute this. Hope this helps some one.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for posting that but could I trouble you for a version 10 copy.

Dave Johnson29
02-27-2009, 11:35 AM
What material are you using for the pics? I have been wanting to make my own with raised ridges for a long time.

Hi Phil,

He is using the anodized aluminum picks from Chewbarka. They are smooth and slippery so I guess it is back to crazy-glue for you.

Phil Salvati
02-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Dave...Here is a V 10 for ya.

That chewbarka thing threw me... till I googled it! Thanks I didn't know about them...another good source!

I guess I can still go on using use my thumb as an excuse for my poor playing!

P

Devon Jones
02-27-2009, 12:02 PM
thanks i have many friends that play now i can make them pay me for some instead of someone else i already made a few with logos of bands thanks again

Dave Johnson29
02-27-2009, 4:06 PM
Here is a V 10 for ya.

Thanks Phil.

I guess I can still go on using use my thumb as an excuse for my poor playing!

That's my excuse. ;) Well, Arthritis in my thumb anyway.