PDA

View Full Version : Memorial/Headstone Graphics

Robert Gauntt
02-22-2009, 7:58 PM
I would like to know if anyone has memorial/headstone graphics; religious, wildlife scenes, fishing, etc. I would be interested in trading graphics. Thanks, Bob

Steve Clarkson
02-22-2009, 8:23 PM
Bob,

There are tons of graphics in old posts if you search....especially fishing.

If there is something specific you need, generally if you ask someone will have it or point you in the right direction to get it.

Of course, we woud all love for you to share any good ones you have...with everyone.

Stephen Kane
02-23-2009, 5:11 AM
Robert

Memorial book file attached.

Stephen

Bob Keyes
02-23-2009, 10:53 AM
I really like your webpage. Looks like you do some mighty fine work. Wish I could help with the graphics, but alas I don't have any.

Keep up the good work. Looks great!

Dave Johnson29
02-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Memorial book file attached.

Hi Stephen,

Any chance of that in Corel v10 please?

Thanks.

Stephen Kane
02-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Hi Dave

Here you go!

Stephen

Dave Johnson29
02-23-2009, 1:02 PM
Here you go!

Thanks Stephen,

:D:D The joke was on me, I thought it was going to be a book full of memorial graphics, :D:D:D and not just a book for a memorial. That cracks me up.

I havta laugh at myself sometimes.

Stephen Kane
02-23-2009, 1:24 PM
Dave

Try turning the pages http://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/icons/icon12.gif

Stephen

Bob Keyes
02-23-2009, 6:10 PM
Thanks Stephen,

:D:D The joke was on me, I thought it was going to be a book full of memorial graphics, :D:D:D and not just a book for a memorial. That cracks me up.

I havta laugh at myself sometimes.

Don't feel so stupid. I even saved it in a folder by itself anticipating several files. And, if that's not enough I DID try to turn the pages. Dummy!

Dave Johnson29
02-23-2009, 6:24 PM
I even saved it in a folder by itself anticipating several files. And, if that's not enough I DID try to turn the pages.

:D It is good to know I am not alone, thanks Bob.

Back more years than I wil admit when I was a fledgling draftsman, all drawing paper had "Never assume, always ask," printed on it. Seems that lesson did not stick. :rolleyes:

Robert Gauntt
02-25-2009, 5:30 PM
Hi Steve,
Thanks. I am searching those posts but just thought I would take a short cut here. If you are looking for a particular graphic, let me know. I might beable to help.
Bob

Robert Gauntt
02-25-2009, 5:38 PM
Stephen,
Thanks for the book. But, I have to confess I thought it was a book full of different graphics like everyone else. I have to laugh at myself too. I even was going to try to turn the pages before I read that Bob (Keyes) already tried that too. GOT ME!
Bob

Robert Gauntt
02-25-2009, 5:41 PM
Thanks Bob,
Appreciate your remarks regarding my webpage anyway.
Bob

Don Sims
02-25-2009, 6:44 PM
I actually have so many of these things, I could spend all day zipping and posting. Here is one folder. PS, I am looking for images of a P3 airplane and an SH2 Helecopter.

Ed Harrall
02-25-2009, 11:02 PM
not sure if this will work for plane ans helicopter but here is what I have

Tim Bateson
02-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Don,
First - Very, very impressive work. Thank you.
Second - This is a huge volume/library of work. Except for Frank's unlimited supply of graphics, Seldom has anyone shared such a volume of this size all in a single post.

Steve Clarkson
02-26-2009, 12:11 AM
I actually have so many of these things, I could spend all day zipping and posting. Here is one folder. PS, I am looking for images of a P3 airplane and an SH2 Helecopter.

Don.....you Da Man!!!!!!

Wow! There are so many awesome graphics there......I'll be going throught those all day tomorrow.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Roy Nicholson
03-02-2009, 6:08 AM
I'm going to enjoy sorting thorugh those.

Regards

Roy N.

Miguel Pinho
06-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Hello

I also work in memorial art. Do you have any religious picture ready for laser engraving, to use in tombstones?maybe we can exchange some...

Robert Gauntt
11-28-2009, 7:50 PM
Don,
Thanks so much for your memorial graphic files. There are alot of good ones there. If you would like to send more I certainly would be grateful.
Thanks again & have a great holiday
Bob