PDA

View Full Version : Neander Treasure Found????

Tyler Howell
07-11-2004, 1:24 PM
Neander Treasure Found????
Nah! But I really like it.
I went through a phase where I got ski stuff, then sail boats, now tool and shop related stuff from family and friends.

Hey Keep it coming.:D

Ken Garlock
07-11-2004, 1:36 PM
Pretty darn nice, Tyler. Your familly has your number when it come to buying the right stuff :)

Bruce Page
07-11-2004, 2:37 PM
Very cool but what are they? Manly bookends? I don't see any method to attach them to anything.

They don't make castings like that anymore.:(

Tyler Howell
07-11-2004, 3:24 PM
[QUOTE=Bruce Page]Very cool but what are they? Manly bookends? I don't see any method to attach them to anything.

They don't make castings like that anymore.:(

That's all Bruce, bookends! From a National chain called Restoration Hardware (www.RESTORATIONHARDWARE.COM (http://www.restorationhardware.com/)) Guess they are making them now.
PS Don't let SWMBO see the web sight. Women love this place!:eek: .
Great place to meet women too.;)

Steve Kubien
07-11-2004, 10:28 PM
You are correct, do not go there with the wife/girlfriend. We have one of these near my place in Ajax, Ontario and it can get very expensive, very quickly.

Some neat cabinet hardware though

Steve Kubien
Ajax, Ontario

Bruce Page
07-11-2004, 11:11 PM
They have some neat stuff. I didn't see your bookends though.

Michael Ballent
07-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Nice looking bookends there Tyler... Gonna paint them now Baby Poop Yellow? ;)

Dave Anderson NH
07-12-2004, 5:25 AM
Well Tyler, most of your choice of books is OK, but isn't it a bit cheeky to put the router book in there when you were making a post on the Neanderthal side? That'll be 2 demerits.:rolleyes: :D

Tyler Howell
07-12-2004, 8:44 AM
Well Tyler, most of your choice of books is OK, but isn't it a bit cheeky to put the router book in there when you were making a post on the Neanderthal side? That'll be 2 demerits.:rolleyes: :DSorry Dave as once was posted on this sight That is a "Neander Helper BooK"

No Mike, No BPMY Paint hear. Not too many of the Uninformed appreciate the Fine Gold Standard color.:D