PDA

View Full Version : If you would like an SMC Hat...

Dennis Peacock
07-10-2004, 1:52 PM
Then get in the OT forum and make your choice and have your say about color and style. We are going to limit the "style" and color choice of hats this time around to make it easier and more economical for Keith to get us hats.

Steve Clardy
07-10-2004, 3:28 PM
Can I please trade in last years hat? :rolleyes:
Or I'll sell it to you cheaper than Ken offered his to you Dennis.:eek:
Lol
Steve

Jim Ketron
07-10-2004, 3:45 PM
Hey Steve is that one of the SMC hats in your avatar
Oh when I get my new shop under roof I will get to the blanks you sent ASAP
Jim

Dennis Peacock
07-10-2004, 4:11 PM
I have orders for a total of 17 hats so far.

<B>Come on folks....if you would like to purchase an SMC hat, get over to the OT forum and stake your claim.!!</b> :D

Steve Clardy
07-10-2004, 4:40 PM
Hey Steve is that one of the SMC hats in your avatar
Oh when I get my new shop under roof I will get to the blanks you sent ASAP
Jim
Sure is Jim. Nice summer hat. baseball style. So how's your shop coming now?
Mine is kind of in limbo. Have half of the roof on, hung the elec box yesterday, got the conduit run from the other side of shop into the box. Need to pull the main wires in so I can put in a temp plug for lights for night work.
Steve

Dennis Peacock
07-10-2004, 7:36 PM
We are now up to 31 hats with a possiblity of 33 hats that have been spoken for.

Step on in the OT Forum and post your request for a SMC hat..!!! :D

Dennis Peacock
07-10-2004, 8:48 PM
Order total is now 35 to 37 hats spoken for.

We'll track those that want an SMC hat through 20 July 2004. That gives us 10 days from now to get our hat orders in before Keith places the order.

So far, the most popular hat is the Tan with a Blue bill with the hat being primarily made of denim type material. These are really nice hats.

Final pricing and hat style details will be available sometime next week after Keith gets the details from the supplier.

Thank you for participating..!!!

<font size=+1 color="blue"><B>If you want a hat, please post a response to the thread in the OT forum.</B></font>

Dennis Peacock
07-11-2004, 7:43 PM
So far we have orders for over 60 hats.

Remember to reply to the "sticky" post in the OT forum if you would like to order a SMC hat.

Dennis Peacock
07-12-2004, 1:15 PM
We now have orders for over 70 hats and the number of hat orders in continuing to climb.

If you want a SMC hat......get over to the OT forum and post your order.

Dennis Peacock
07-12-2004, 8:16 PM
Just moving the thread back to the top so it will stay visible. :D

Dennis Peacock
07-13-2004, 12:44 AM
We are now at 93 hat to order.

C'mon....jump on in here and let's order an even 100 hats.!!!! Show your support for SMC and order your hat today.!!! ;)

Dennis Peacock
07-13-2004, 12:16 PM
95 hats ordered so far.....

Anyone else for an SMC hat? ;)

Chris Padilla
07-13-2004, 3:23 PM
Wow! You are kicking my Bessey Group Buy butt all the way to Arkansas, Dennis! :D

Frank Pellow
07-13-2004, 4:27 PM
Wow! You are kicking my Bessey Group Buy butt all the way to Arkansas, Dennis! :D

Yes he is Chris, but we don't have to show up at the picnic to purchase a hat. Having said that, I am really surprised at the lack of takers for the clamps. Its a great deal and, if I were able to go to the picnic, I certainly would be buying some clamps.

Dennis Peacock
07-13-2004, 6:53 PM
Yes he is Chris, but we don't have to show up at the picnic to purchase a hat. Having said that, I am really surprised at the lack of takers for the clamps. Its a great deal and, if I were able to go to the picnic, I certainly would be buying some clamps.

Well Frank....come on down to the BBQ..!!!! You are more than welcome to come and we would LOVE to have you there as well.!!! :D ;)

Frank Pellow
07-13-2004, 7:34 PM
Well Frank....come on down to the BBQ..!!!! You are more than welcome to come and we would LOVE to have you there as well.!!! :D ;)

And, I would love to attend. But, there is just too much going on in my life right now to take the time. Its all good stuff that is going on but it is too much.

Maybe next year someone can organize a Festool group buy (Bob Marino are you listening?). That would almost certainly get me to wherever the event were held.

Dennis Peacock
07-15-2004, 12:44 AM
Come on folks.....If you would like to order a SMC hat, please go the the OT forum and reply to the sticky thread to get your hat on order.

Thanks to the SMC members, this will be a successful hat order.!!!