PDA

View Full Version : Damask Stencil - Wedding Invites/Programs

Bryan Cowan
02-21-2009, 12:13 AM
I'm getting married in 4 months and we're about to send out our wedding invitations. On our wedding website, we've use the damask graphic (see attachment). Does anyone have this graphic in vector format? I'd like to see how I can use our laser to incorporate the design into our wedding (invitations or Church program). Thanks! :)

Steve Clarkson
02-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Jeez....sorry to hear that....

You have a website?????

Margaret Turco
02-21-2009, 1:09 AM
Bryan, when I import into corel and click bitmap then quick trace, it seems to work. I had to change the line width from none to hairline. It did not work well on the area with your names.

Belinda Barfield
02-21-2009, 7:08 AM
Jeez....sorry to hear that....

You have a website?????

LOL . . .

Bryan, I can't help you with this. I just wanted to say congratulations and I love the idea!

Steve, having your own wedding website is the "norm" now. Glad I ain't gettin' hitched! Not because of the website thing, just in general! :D

Frank Corker
02-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Boy oh boy, the both of you are cracking me up! Steve very dry (love that). Belinda I thought you were already married, what would you want to be going through that again for??

Anyway, trying to find a pattern like this one has made my eyes go blurred. There are several different times. I couldn't find the exact one, but I did find these pics (they are tiff so they will trace easily in Corel) see if they might help.

Belinda Barfield
02-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Boy oh boy, the both of you are cracking me up! Steve very dry (love that). Belinda I thought you were already married, what would you want to be going through that again for??

Anyway, trying to find a pattern like this one has made my eyes go blurred. There are several different times. I couldn't find the exact one, but I did find these pics (they are tiff so they will trace easily in Corel) see if they might help.

Nope, not married. Been there, done that, and all I got was a lovely divorce decree. I swore if I ever married again instead of buying a wedding band I would just tattoo a ball and chain on my ring finger. :D I'm just in an extended stay relationship without a warranty. Or, as my mother prefers to call it, livin' in sin . . .

Thanks for the file!

Linda Tetreault
02-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Belinda,

Sounds good to me, sin can be fun!!

Dave Russell Smith
02-21-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm getting married in 4 months and we're about to send out our wedding invitations. On our wedding website, we've use the damask graphic (see attachment). Does anyone have this graphic in vector format? I'd like to see how I can use our laser to incorporate the design into our wedding (invitations or Church program). Thanks! :)
Can you get them to send a better quality image as you are paying for there services ,I'am sure they would oblige. It would give someone a better chance to work on something.
Marriage is like a hot bath. Once you get used to it, it's not so hot. :D

Frank Corker
02-21-2009, 5:12 PM
Belinda, Sounds good to me, sin can be fun!!

Hellooooo Linda!!!

Belinda Barfield
02-21-2009, 5:23 PM
Hellooooo Linda!!!

And posted by a man with such a sweet, innocent little face. :D

Frank Corker
02-21-2009, 7:07 PM
And posted by a man with such a sweet, innocent little face. :D

Hellooooo Belinda!!!

Dan Hintz
02-21-2009, 7:19 PM
Belinda,

Must I remind you of your own sigline? ;)

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.

Bill Cunningham
02-21-2009, 9:25 PM
Hellooooo Linda!!! Hellooooo Belinda!!!

Down boy.. Down... Ain't you married? :D

Roy Nicholson
02-22-2009, 5:52 AM
I tried to vectorise them for you

The names didn't come out as clearly as I'd have liked
so I've taken the names out of one.

Regards

Roy N.

Dee Gallo
02-22-2009, 9:32 AM
Nice job, Roy!

Tim Bateson
02-22-2009, 10:20 AM
This is why I come here - For the entertainment. :p

Larry Bratton
02-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Belinda,

Sounds good to me, sin can be fun!!
Be careful...the US Govt is now talking about a Sin Tax. I for one, may be in a heap of trouble.

Dave Russell Smith
02-22-2009, 7:39 PM
Try this, kept me busy this afternoon just add the names :D
Got lazy added names to the second file:o

Bryan Cowan
02-25-2009, 9:27 AM
Thanks Frank and Dave! I'll see what I can do with what you two provided!

And thanks to everyone else for the comedic relief :D