PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the UK

JOHN BRODERICK
02-19-2009, 8:42 AM
Hello everyone

I joined SMC a number of months ago so that I could look at some of the pictures that you guy’s have sent in.
I have looked at a few different forums but this one has got to be the best and now it is the only one I look at.
I have been a woodworker since my mid teens and now I am in my early Hu..Hum fif ..Hurumph.. ties no more to be said about that.
I use woodwork quite a lot in my work but I have more fun when I make things in my own time for the home.
I have made a couple of posts to Ryan Cathy’s Thread and voted each day for his school I did not know if the Prom site would let me vote but it looks like I can so I will vote again tomorrow so good luck to him and his school.
I am looking forward to reading about your ideas and hopefully sending in some of mine.

Regards

John.

Ken Fitzgerald
02-19-2009, 8:44 AM
Welcome to the Creek John! Wade right in........the water's fine!

Belinda Barfield
02-19-2009, 9:04 AM
Welcome to the Creek, John! Thanks for jumping right in to help Ryan out, we're going to win this thing for him!

Brent Smith
02-19-2009, 9:29 AM
Welcome John.....I look forward to your posts. Just make sure you don't leave Belinda on the dance floor and everything will be fine :).

Steve Schlumpf
02-19-2009, 9:32 AM
John - Welcome to the Creek! Lots of great folks here! Biggest thing to remember is that we all like photos - lots & lots of photos! Looking forward to seeing some of your work real soon!

JOHN BRODERICK
02-19-2009, 2:49 PM
Thank you all for a lovely warm welcome.
I have dipped my toes in the water and it is very warm.
It is nice to be able to help even in a small way.
Iam sorry in advance Belinda about your toes i have two left feet.
I have never taken a photo of my work ever but maybe i will have to start.

John

James Jaragosky
02-19-2009, 7:58 PM
Thank you all for a lovely warm welcome.
I have dipped my toes in the water and it is very warm.
It is nice to be able to help even in a small way.
Iam sorry in advance Belinda about your toes i have two left feet.
I have never taken a photo of my work ever but maybe i will have to start.

John
Nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing you're first picture post.
Jim J.

David Christopher
02-19-2009, 8:09 PM
Welcome to the creek John, this is my only forum too... cant wait to see some of your work

Dewey Torres
02-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Welcome John...remember we love pics ok?

JOHN BRODERICK
02-21-2009, 2:21 AM
Thank you for the welcome.

I know you like pic's!
I will take some photo's of my current projects, they are mostly finished but they are all i have at the moment.
Then i will have to find out how to get them on here as soon as i can.

John