PDA

View Full Version : Ouija Board

Angus Hines
02-17-2009, 2:30 PM
Just because I'm in a sharing mood. And don't think anybody else has posted one so here it is in Corel V11

Linda Tetreault
02-17-2009, 3:44 PM
Angus,

Thank you, my nieces are gonna love it.

Frank Corker
02-17-2009, 3:55 PM
Hey Angus that has been a very poor trace of an image or something. So tell me is this the sort of thing you get up to when you are busy working your spells?

Angus Hines
02-17-2009, 4:43 PM
LoL...It is the victim of Vector Magic. I need to clean it up still. Or if your up to it...:D.

It's what I use when I cant get across the pond to those big rocks ya'll have over there standing up in the middle of nowhere.

Joe Pelonio
02-17-2009, 5:50 PM
Those into the paranormal caution that Ouija boards are dangerous, calling the dead and asking them to contact you! :rolleyes:

Dan Hintz
02-17-2009, 7:16 PM
Those into the paranormal caution that Ouija boards are dangerous, calling the dead and asking them to contact you! :rolleyes:
Making the call isn't the problem... it's those damn long-distance charges the phone companies keep charging! $50 Beyond-the-grave connect fee?!

Bill Cunningham
02-17-2009, 10:19 PM

Ahh ya, but everybody knows, 'really' raising the dead requires a 'blue pill' :rolleyes:

Frank Corker
02-18-2009, 7:11 AM
I'm sure when I was a kid, the RC church wasn't too happy about this and banned it, now it's mainly for wizards like Angus here.

Angus Hines
02-18-2009, 7:26 AM
Isn't this why all those Beatles albums got burned...Oh No wait thats because the other 'J' guy was the popular one.

I'm sure when I was a kid, the RC church wasn't too happy about this and banned it, now it's mainly for wizards like Angus here.

Belinda Barfield
02-18-2009, 7:45 AM

Southern Baptists weren't too hot on it either, but that didn't stop us. Come to think of it, church sermons didn't stop me from seeing The Exorcist either.