PDA

View Full Version : Hey you Folks up North

Ken Wright
03-16-2003, 11:09 PM
Wow ... its good to see you folks finally getting the chance to come out of hibernation!!! Congrats!!!

keith zimmerman
03-16-2003, 11:22 PM
A beautiful day today.

Dale Thompson
03-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Ken,
You are one sick person. I hope that your snowmobile blows a belt when you go for a ride tomorrow.

Whatever, we had a temperature of 62 F. today. That is usually a HIGH temp. for a summer day up here in the northwoods of Wisconsin. CURSES!! I stuck my head out of my hibernation cave this morning and got hit in the head with a big icicle. That is just one more excuse for the brain damage which I brag about.

In additiion, I refuse to explain why 90% of the machines in my shop are smarter than I am. DAH!! It has to do with extended hibernations where the Carbon Monoxide starts to take its toll.

Dale T.

jack duren
03-16-2003, 11:59 PM
yep....had the garage door open today on the shop. heard the neighbor playing basketball so i played too. do i hurt now?:( you bet.. golf sure is lookin good these days :) ....jack

Glenn Clabo
03-17-2003, 6:13 AM
It was actually hot! Had to open ALL the windows for the first time in so long long we almost forgot how to.

Lee Schierer
03-17-2003, 7:47 AM
I got in an 8 mile bike ride on Saturday and Sunday. It was pretty nice. Lots of cave dwellers out on Sunday riding and walking the roads.

Gary Hern
03-17-2003, 8:52 AM
Spent the weekend repairing fence, taking the partial cover off the pool and dragging leaves out of it because the fastener rope broke and left the pool 80% uncovered, also, tilled a 30' x 50' patch of zoysia grass that is going to be my garden this year. Started cleaning the shop and even turned on the lathe to start a bowl, but got interupted and didn't make it back to it.

Jeesh am I sore but it sure was nice to get out and enjoy the weather. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as umch as I did!

Jim Becker
03-17-2003, 8:57 AM
Yea, it was nice having all the doors to my shop open yesterday...it's been many months since I was able to do that. Heck, I was almost able to sweat...and that was standing at the lathe all day; not exactly a physically taxing process!

John Miliunas
03-17-2003, 9:48 AM
From what Jim said, "I was almost able to sweat...." So *THAT'S* what that wet stuff on my forehead was! Whew. Kept checking for leaking gray matter!:D :D :cool: