PDA

View Full Version : Shops

Rod Peterson
07-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Hello gang,

I haven't been on here in a long time, but I keep my hand in regularly over on WoodCentral as several of you whose names I see over there, too, know.

I noticed several threads here on shops, and I'd like to remind all that anyone who would like their shop tour added to <a href=http://www.shoptours.org>ShopTours.org</a> should let me know.

Although the site is linked to by WoodCentral, it is actually an independent, stand-alone site that I maintain and is hosted by former Ponder, Fred Reitberger.

I don't know if there are any issues by management here with sucking tours right off the forum, so if you have a tour you want memorialized please contact me so we can arrange for pictures and text. Not only that, I don't get here often enough to be able to ensure getting every tour posted.

Ken, if you happen to read this, let me know about potential management issues, otherwise I'll continue <b>not</b> harvesting them directly from the forum.

Nice to see new names that weren't around during the Pond era. That means the forum is growing and thriving.

Frank Pellow
07-06-2004, 10:54 PM
Thanks Rod, I did not know about this. Once my workshop gets to the stage where someone would want a tour, I will send you some photos.

Tyler Howell
07-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Thanks Rob, I've actually gone through each one of those..... a couple of times.

I think it was the shop tours that brought me here. Stop in every now and then for some new ideas.;)

Rod Peterson
07-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Great, Frank. You're shop would be most welcom.

By the way, sometime look across the lake toward's Beamsville. The fruit farm that my wife grew up on is now the Ontario Street interchange on the Queen E. Her brother and his family and her late sister's family are still in the area from Port Dalhousie to Grimsby (and one in Lowbanks).

Rod Peterson
07-06-2004, 11:08 PM
> <i><font color="blue">I've actually gone through each one of those..... a couple of times.</font></i>

Well, Tyler, then you've done some looking, as there are over 100 tours on the site. Glad they've helped.

Terry Hatfield
07-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Rod,

Thanks so much for all your hard work. Having all the shop tours available on the site is a wealth of information. Thanks for putting up with about 10 shop tour redo's for me as well. :)

Terry

Jim Ketron
07-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Count me in
When I get it done!
Jim

Jack Wood
07-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Rod I have sent you an email enquiring about posting to you shop tour site. Looking forward to touring all of the shops on the site now and hope to add my own soon:D

Dennis Peacock
07-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Nice to see ya around these parts Rod.!!! Aftet my next revision of my shop tour, I'll drop ya some pics and a update. Gotta new PM lathe coming to add to the shop ya know. :rolleyes: ;)

JayStPeter
07-07-2004, 8:34 AM
I'm working on one now. I'll be in touch soon.

Jay