PDA

View Full Version : donation for beneft suggestions

Margaret Turco
02-12-2009, 3:08 PM
Hi all,

I would like to make something to donate to a benefit auction for a lady who lost her house in a fire. She runs a llama ranch here in Colorado so I was thinking of a llama engraved on a tile or something. Would any of you have llama line art you could share? I have looked online for a couple of days, but I'm not really willing to pay a fortune for this and the free images I've found are cartoonish. I'd rather just give her the money if it comes to that!

Thank you for your help!

Frank Corker
02-12-2009, 3:58 PM
There is a reason why all your clipart looks cartoonish, it's because Llama's are cartoons. They were designed by Homer Simpson. No point in loading loads of them, there are four in here, any one of these will do it.

Margaret Turco
02-12-2009, 4:26 PM
Thank you Frank. When I try to unzip I'm getting a message "No files to extract". Any thoughts on how to fix that? Llamas are pretty funny looking, like composites of several other animals! I successfully extracted your Eileen file.

Never mind, I downloaded again and it worked this time. Thank you so much!

Frank Corker
02-12-2009, 7:43 PM
Those files extract with no problems for me Magaret. Might be an old version of winzip that you are using so it might be worth getting an upgraded version.

I can't even post it as a cdr file because the limited size makes it impossible. Which is something that the moderators should consider altering. 97.7 KB is just way too low.

Ok this is the only other way I can think to let you get the file. Click below and choose the free option. Follow the instructions and you should be able to download it in cdr format

http://rapidshare.com/files/197417226/Graphic1.cdr.html

Margaret Turco
02-12-2009, 8:09 PM
Thank you Frank! I edited my earlier post that I re-downloaded and it worked fine. I don't know what my problem was the first time! I think the first one is going to work really well.