PDA

View Full Version : NYY Router table

Andrew Jordan
02-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Does anyone have the New Yankee Workshop router table plans? I'd like to build something similar, and it would be nice to be able to have the plans for that cabinet as a starting point...

If anyone could lend or sell me their copy, I'd appreciate it

Andrew

Jamie Buxton
02-12-2009, 1:12 AM
Why not buy it from their web site?

http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct.php?0301

Andrew Jordan
02-12-2009, 9:49 AM
I try to avoid gettting things shipped from the states unless it's from individuals...I've been burned at customs a few times due to either UPS shipping, or inaccurate customs declarations...I can't really afford the expense.

Since I'm not the most money-rich person, I was hoping to find someone who could let me borrow their copy for a day or two to get some ideas about where to start...

Jamie Buxton
02-12-2009, 11:07 AM
I try to avoid gettting things shipped from the states unless it's from individuals...I've been burned at customs a few times due to either UPS shipping, or inaccurate customs declarations...I can't really afford the expense.

Since I'm not the most money-rich person, I was hoping to find someone who could let me borrow their copy for a day or two to get some ideas about where to start...

So you want to find somebody local. It might help your quest if you fill out your SMC profile to tell the readers where you are.

Andrew Jordan
02-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Not necessarily local - in fact, I would doubt that there's another woodworker within 200 miles of me :) I've never had trouble with individuals shipping to Canada, as they generally take more care when filling out the customs form.

Sorry about the profile; I'm still wading around the site trying to figure things out. I'll try and get one up soon!

Andrew