PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Alert!

Waymon Campbell
07-06-2004, 1:11 PM
After seeing Keith Outten's post in the Freedom Pens Forum about the trip to Bethesda Hospital, I am thinking that an avatar adjustment is necessary :) .

Take a look at Keith's current avatar and the pix of him in the post. Hhhmmm. One of those Keiths is an imposter :rolleyes: :p :D .

John Miliunas
07-06-2004, 2:15 PM
LOL! Right you are, Waymon. Kinda' reminds of those pics of the US Presidents. Ever see them? The "Pre-presidency" and "Post-presidiency" pictures are revealing. Usually don't see a whole lot of hair loss, but it seems they all go from (insert color here) to various shades of "silver" over the course of one term. Hmmmmm....Did *WE* do that to him with SMC? :eek: Hope not! :cool:

Waymon Campbell
07-06-2004, 2:27 PM
LOL! Right you are, Waymon. Kinda' reminds of those pics of the US Presidents. Ever see them? The "Pre-presidency" and "Post-presidiency" pictures are revealing. Usually don't see a whole lot of hair loss, but it seems they all go from (insert color here) to various shades of "silver" over the course of one term. Hmmmmm....Did *WE* do that to him with SMC? :eek: Hope not! :cool:

I kinda like him as a silver-haired devil. :p He looks more distinguished. Of couse, having a bit of the silver/gray myself, I might be a little biased. :D :D

Keith Outten
07-06-2004, 3:30 PM
Yep...You Got Me...It's definately time for an avatar upgrade :(

Believe it or not my avatar is only about three or four years old, captured from a picture I took in my workshop with my wooden goat William. I think the full picture is somewhere in the SMC archives.

John, I don't think SMC is to blame for the gray hair. I have two daughters and didn't have one gray hair untill my oldest started dating :) The reading glasses...well, they are just for reading :) :)

Bob Hovde
07-09-2004, 12:50 PM
I just wish I still had gray hair! :(

Bob

Jerry Olexa
07-10-2004, 9:46 PM
Gray hair is supposed to show wisdom!!:)