PDA

View Full Version : Oh! it's Gold,

Tyler Howell
07-05-2004, 3:02 PM
Oh! it's Gold, and she's all mine. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=10369 (http://<b><i><font%20color=/)
The PM 66 left tilt Cabinet saw (CS) has been hopping out of the boxes since Saturday. Based on the input of my WW spiritual guides at SMC, I am proud to be part of the Gold Standard!
It all came to a screeching halt or a new beginning when the Cman could not cut 45* French cleats for my shop remuddle project. Clean table , sharp blade 230 VAC, square fence. and dry lumber It's all history now. Made the call and here she is.

The original order was for home delivery with a lift truck ($25 extra.) on Wed. this coming week.
Couldn't sleep knowing that just a few miles away the new toyl was sitting in a warehouse. With a long fragmented holiday weekend it would give me time to play.

Walked into Will Call, papers & trailer ready, Digi-cam around my neck. One of the workers commented on the camera, I made a joke and I think that set the right tone for our business transaction. They went out of their way to help out per my spec. Helped that it was a quiet holiday weekend. This place is open 24-7 so if you choose as I, you may be best served to arrange for an off hour pick up.

The H. Duty shop cart was a last minute (great) idea as I was headed out. I would say moving the new CS into place was the biggest part of the decision making process for buying and transporting it. With me and my cronies aging we shouldn't and can't do things like we use to. 500lbs is about the biggest I've had to deal with that wasn't already on wheels or floating in the water.
Did a good job of rigging, blocked the cart wheels with a pipe and wooden chalks, then pulled against the pipe with a come-along

Tyler
Knowledge Is Power

Tyler Howell
07-05-2004, 3:04 PM
The ability to work a foot off the floor, move and spin the CS has been a God send. No problem off the trailer. Un pack, inspect and move to the basement as I go, just incase something has to go back. The fence and rails weigh over a 100 LBS alone.
Opened her up looked her over and grabbed the the manual. I know if all else fails RTFI but you have taught me to take my time and do it right.
More to come.

Bob Marino
07-05-2004, 3:17 PM
Tyler,

Major congrats on the saw! Be nice to get a peek when it's all set up.
What made you decide on the 5hp version and does it require anything extra in the electrical department?

Bob

Ken Fitzgerald
07-05-2004, 3:29 PM
Tyler.....my usual...... "Green with Envy!!!" maybe someday......

Tyler Howell
07-05-2004, 3:31 PM
Thanks Bob,

The manual (I am reading it) says 230VAC 40 amp breaker which I already have in place on 8 AWG. They say (10AWG supply) The final inspection sheet says it draws 25 amps. Doesn't spec start up, or under load. We'll give it the full test when she's in place.
I am always under powered and I was hoping to hedge my bet this time. Was only $175.00 more and by this time it didn't make that much difference.;)
I'll keep the pix coming finally getting the jump on this Digital camara.

Tyler,

Major congrats on the saw! Be nice to get a peek when it's all set up.
What made you decide on the 5hp version and does it require anything extra in the electrical department?

Bob

Michael Ballent
07-05-2004, 3:35 PM
Well nothing like going first class... The CS will go nicely with those pretty matts ;) But if you ever want a better color I will trade you for my Dewalt TS... I think it's yellow better matches your new matts :D

Tyler Howell
07-05-2004, 3:39 PM
Well nothing like going first class... The CS will go nicely with those pretty matts ;) But if you ever want a better color I will trade you for my Dewalt TS... I think it's yellow better matches your new matts :DGee Mike, that is a better color match. Let me think about it!;)

Mark Singer
07-05-2004, 4:21 PM
Tyler,
Just select tools that match it doesn't matter about the HP....That is how my wife selects her skis...to go with her outfit! It doesn't matter if they are kevlar cap skis with a mono this or that...they all do the same thing...it is how it looks together first and foremost...in fact are you sure you need to wire it up?
I think you will love it if you try it....mine is goin on 10 years!

Jason Tuinstra
07-05-2004, 4:25 PM
Tyler, did I read you right? You're putting the PM66 in your basement? Any special considerations for this event. My kids love to take the laundry basket and just let it slide down the stairs - this wouldn't by chance be your method would it :p ? I've always stuck with my Jet contractor saw because I figured it's the only thing that would be able to fit down the stairs. Let us know how the move goes. I shouldn't really ask, though. Your answer could set me back a few dollars.

John Shuk
07-05-2004, 4:44 PM
Mike,
How do you like that Dewalt. I love the look of that saw and for the money I can't see you doing much better. Would love the feedback.

Tyler,
Man that is one nice saw. I know your gonna show us some good stuff coming out of that shop now!

David Klink
07-05-2004, 4:48 PM
It all came to a screeching halt or a new beginning when the Cman could not cut 45* French cleats for my shop remuddle project.
Congratulations, Tyler! I don't know that everyone is so thrilled though...

http://home.comcast.net/~dklink913/CMC.jpg

;)

Andy London
07-05-2004, 5:44 PM
I wish these delivery companies would get their act together, if you look on the wheigh bill, that saw was destined for my shop.... :mad:

Congrads on the new saw, that should be a beaut! Does the PM66 only come in a 5 h.p. model? Just curious what you are going to do with all that power :D

Boyd Gathwright
07-05-2004, 5:47 PM
Now that we KNOW that you really do have it, pics, here is what was suggested to me by one of PM’s reps for mine. After you get the END WINGS bolted on and LEVELED UP get yourself some number ten (#10) non-detergent oil and soak (rub and coat well) the wings and center table for about six months, giving the tabletop, machine surfaces, time to CURE. Then you can put whatever aftermarket; WAX, COATINGS, POWER or PROTECTIVE SHIELDING you decide on. You may have trouble locating number ten (#10) non-detergent oil. I had to buy a whole case of it just for one (1 Qt.) quart. You probably will have to buy from a local distributor. This weight oil is NOT that common anymore and I found it difficult to find. By the way; if you have trouble leveling up the wings to the center table, put flat washers under the lock washers before you tighten up on the wings. What happens is the webbing from the casting, on the wings, interferes with the movement of the wings in relation to the center table because of the LOCK washers.<O:p</O:p

Sharing my experiences with you.

Boyd ;)

The ability to work a foot off the floor, move and spin the CS has been a God send. No problem off the trailer. Un pack, inspect and move to the basement as I go, just incase something has to go back. The fence and rails weigh over a 100 LBS alone.
Opened her up looked her over and grabbed the the manual. I know if all else fails RTFI but you have taught me to take my time and do it right.
More to come.

Michael Ballent
07-05-2004, 6:11 PM
Mike,
How do you like that Dewalt. I love the look of that saw and for the money I can't see you doing much better. Would love the feedback.

Tyler,
Man that is one nice saw. I know your gonna show us some good stuff coming out of that shop now!
It has met my needs quite nicely :D I have the same one as the one I used in the picture. Guard comes off easily, after I replaced the nuts with wing nuts and remains aligned once you put it back... The fence was a little tricky to get aligned to the miter slot but I got that figured out after reading the instructions. I love the fact that I can shut down the saw with my knee!!!! Make the cut and bump it with the knee wait for the blade to shut down and remove the work. This lets me keep my eyes where they should be looking. I am working out a way to hook up a folding outfeed table the fence connects to the back of the TS so I need to provide the clearance...

Love that the motor is under the table, nice compact design. My shop could not fit the 50" rails so I have the 30". Sometimes I wish I had a little more capacity, but there are work arounds for that.

Its on a Shop Fox mobile base so it's easy to move it around and up against a wall if I need to get it out of the way... It's still wired for 115V but I do plan to switch it over some day...

The things I wish it had...

4" dust port comes with a 2.5" one that does not provide enough flow, so when even though the blade is mostly covered by a shroud some of the dust still gets out...

Hard to fit some aftermarket toys on the saw. No one that I know of makes a splitter for the saw so and an overarm guard is out of the question for how I use the saw.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I guess that I should post some pics of the saw :D

-Michael

John Shuk
07-05-2004, 7:07 PM
Thanks for the info Mike.
I'd love to see pics. That is on my wish list.
John

Michael Ballent
07-05-2004, 7:09 PM
Well I'm stuck at work for another 4 hours... I will see what I can conjure up for you... anything in particular you'd like to see??

Rich Konopka
07-05-2004, 7:26 PM
Yeah Baby !! That is some good looking Mustard Poop :D Outstanding !!

John Miliunas
07-05-2004, 7:32 PM
The H. Duty shop cart was a last minute (great) idea as I was headed out. I would say moving the new CS into place was the biggest part of the decision making process for buying and transporting it. With me and my cronies aging we shouldn't and can't do things like we use to. 500lbs is about the biggest I've had to deal with that wasn't already on wheels or floating in the water.
Did a good job of rigging, blocked the cart wheels with a pipe and wooden chalks, then pulled against the pipe with a come-along

Tyler
Knowledge Is Power

Don't sell yourself short there, old man! It's amazin' what us older folks can do when it comes to getting a new piece of equipment into one's shop! :D YOU GO, Tyler and make sure to keep those pics comin'! :) :cool:

Tyler Howell
07-05-2004, 8:07 PM
David's got a new gloat and a Keeper wife. Come on dude I better find a full report down the road here.

As many of you know I have played both sides of the net on this Cman thing as my TS goes on to greaner pastures We have had a long love hate relationship. I do want to say one more time that they were a good place to start and learn. I hope to take my skill to a new level. Please check this web sight for some outstanding WW projects all by Craftsman owners. I see some names I know here. Enjoy http://www.newwoodworker.com/shocasedir.html (http://www.newwoodworker.com/shocasedir.html)

Congratulations, Tyler! I don't know that everyone is so thrilled though...

http://home.comcast.net/~dklink913/CMC.jpg

;)

Tyler Howell
07-05-2004, 8:39 PM
Thanks Boyd, Taking notes taking notes.

Now that we KNOW that you really do have it, pics, here is what was suggested to me by one of PM’s reps for mine. After you get the END WINGS bolted on and LEVELED UP get yourself some number ten (#10) non-detergent oil and soak (rub and coat well) the wings and center table for about six months, giving the tabletop, machine surfaces, time to CURE. Then you can put whatever aftermarket; WAX, COATINGS, POWER or PROTECTIVE SHIELDING you decide on. You may have trouble locating number ten (#10) non-detergent oil. I had to buy a whole case of it just for one (1 Qt.) quart. You probably will have to buy from a local distributor. This weight oil is NOT that common anymore and I found it difficult to find. By the way; if you have trouble leveling up the wings to the center table, put flat washers under the lock washers before you tighten up on the wings. What happens is the webbing from the casting, on the wings, interferes with the movement of the wings in relation to the center table because of the LOCK washers.<O:p</O:p

Just sharing my experiences with you.

Boyd ;)

Dennis Peacock
07-05-2004, 9:40 PM
That PM66 shore do look purdy Tyler.!!! That's indeed a nice saw and I know it will serve you well for years to come. PM makes some good stuff and I'll join the ranks of PM owner in the next 10 days....just waiting on them to get them in stock and ship to ME!!! ;)

Pat yourself on the back for me there buddy.....you did real good.!!! :D

Tyler Howell
07-05-2004, 10:47 PM
That PM66 shore do look purdy Tyler.!!! That's indeed a nice saw and I know it will serve you well for years to come. PM makes some good stuff and I'll join the ranks of PM owner in the next 10 days....just waiting on them to get them in stock and ship to ME!!! ;)

Pat yourself on the back for me there buddy.....you did real good.!!! :D
There telling me it's Solid Gold Dennis. We'll be real rich or real broke together.:o
Hooked up some Gorilla guys to move it into place on Wed. I went to my local buds and one said he'd be only stair lubricant if that thing ever got loose:D. I think it is safest for me my peeps and the new toyl to do it right. Just the CODB! Say don't know who your dealing with but we're real chummy with the folks up in No Dak? Maybe I can help you out?

Dennis Peacock
07-05-2004, 11:03 PM
There telling me it's Solid Gold Dennis. We'll be real rich or real broke together.:o
Say don't know who your dealing with but we're real chummy with the folks up in No Dak? Maybe I can help you out?

Tyler,
I'm going through General Industrial Supply in Nashville, TN. I have dealt with them before and they are GREAT folks to do bidness wiff.!!! :) If you can speed'em up some....that would be wonderful.!!! :D

Say, you got the PM66 all together now or are you still working on it? I know it's a lot to do and setup, but I just didn't know if you have it all setup yet or not. :confused:

Bruce Page
07-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Congrats on the new saw Tyler. There's nothing like a good cabinet saw!! I have a PM jointer & 15" planer, my wife describes the color as something you might find in a newborns diaper! I kinda like it...

My shop is a little amp challanged or I would have ordered the 5hp when I ordered my Unisaw.

David Klink
07-05-2004, 11:32 PM
David's got a new gloat and a Keeper wife. Come on dude I better find a full report down the road here.

As many of you know I have played both sides of the net on this Cman thing as my TS goes on to greener pastures We have had a long love hate relationship. I do want to say one more time that they were a good place to start and learn. I hope to take my skill to a new level. Please check this web sight for some outstanding WW projects all by Craftsman owners. I see some names I know here. Enjoy http://www.newwoodworker.com/shocasedir.html (http://www.newwoodworker.com/shocasedir.html)

I was only joshing around too, Tyler. I told ya'll I had one of those offbeat senses of humor.:)

I don't know if you caught it, but I updated with some pics about halfway down the first page of that thread. An ultra-mini review, if you will.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=10382&page=1

I talked with Dennis earlier, and I'm going to be doing something with the electrical before I get into any serious use. Thanks again to Dennis for giving me a holler. Nice talking with you!

Cecil Arnold
07-05-2004, 11:36 PM
Having moved up from a Craftsman a couple of years ago to the little brother of your PM66 (Jet 3 hp rt. tilt) I know you will be happy with your new gold standard. I only wish I had spent the few hundred more, but TLMO wouldn't stand for much more at that time. You are in for a real thrill the first time you rip or crosscut 8/4 stock. That sucker will go through it like butter. Anytime you decide you're not happy with it give me first shot to take it off your hands.

Now when does the sawdust start to fly and we see pictures of all the new projects?

John Olson
07-05-2004, 11:55 PM
Boy think of all the boxes you can make with that thing. Enjoy it.

Tyler Howell
07-06-2004, 6:41 PM
The Saga continues. I was able to get a local mover to come today at the standard fee. As long as I was paying by the hour I had them haul in some plywood, take out the garbage, walk the dog and wash the dishes. Seriously I had some hauling projects ready and defined during the initial walk through so there was no stammering during crunch time. Pre planning is very important, had the mobile cart assembled, doors open or removed.
Removed coats, dog leashes and brooms from the stair well and swept the steps before the action began.

Pros were a very wise decision. They said no problem till they leaned into that bad boy. The 5HP motor is 16 '' long and about 9" in diameter.
Hardest part was removing the shipping clips that bolted the CS to the pallet. The big guy started to buckle 3 steps from the bottom but with me as their coach and cheer leader they placed it on the mobile cart, safe and sound, two movers with more respect for the Gold Standard. When I was calling around for recommendations, one buddy said if that bad boy got loose he would only be stair lubricant. It wouldn't be worth anyone getting hurt.
Surveyed my supplies for electrical connectivity then headed over to the Borg for a some #10-2 AWG utility cable. With these kind of currents I opted to hard wire her in with a disconnect at the work station. It won't be going any where and cutting down on plugs and receptacle cuts down on potential hot spots. If I have to move, I can pull her apart in minutes.
More to come.

Terry Hatfield
07-06-2004, 6:50 PM
Tleer,

NICE!!!! Congrats. The saw should last longer than you do. :D

t

Dale Thompson
07-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Tyler,
It ain't GOLD. Sophisticated folks call it "Puckey Yellow". Others can describe it in grosser terms. I would say that my grandson's dirty diapers are prettier than that saw. We are ALL right.

When I got mine about six years ago, it was SOOO ugly that I had to buy a matching lathe (PM 3520) so that the contents of weaker stomached persons could be spread over more than one tool.

You are going to LOVE that beast. I don't use it 24/7 but it does get a LOT of heavy use. I swear that I have never made an adjustment to any major function of the saw. I spent the better part of a day setting it up and that was IT!! It replaced an old Sears Contractor's saw which had to be checked every time I turned it on. Man, I died and went to "Pukey Yellow Heaven".

I'm guessing that you will never pop a breaker in your shop. 25 amps pushed by 230 volts gives you over 7.7 HP. I'd guess that you have a pretty good margin for error - not that you would ever make a mistake. ;)

Lastly, two things: Don't EVER lay a 2x12 piece of treated lumber on your cast iron table overnight!! Secondly, don't ever, EVER lay a "green" 14" White Birch bowl blank, flat side down, on the cast iron table overnight!! :eek: :eek: The latter was only about a 2" overlap but it literally welded itself to the top. I don't even want to TALK about the color pattern that it left in the cast iron. :o :o

Suffice it to say that every time I look into that previously famed "mirror" finish, I am starting to look more like "Spring" every day. :eek: :eek: :)

Dale T.

Tyler Howell
07-06-2004, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE=Dale Thompson]Tyler,
It ain't GOLD. Sophisticated folks call it "Puckey Yellow". Others can describe it in grosser terms. I would say that my grandson's dirty diapers are prettier than that saw. We are ALL right.

Dale, I want you to know this is partially your fault. Check my baby poop thread, you get some (blame:p ) credit. I'm taking notes from the other members of the the Gold Standard. I am humbled, unworthy yet honored to be accepted in this way:rolleyes: . I hope to learn and work and someday live up to the high ideals you and those that went before have set.;)

Jeff Skory
07-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Congrats Tyler, Excellent new toy!! Hope it brings you many, many hours of enjoyment.

And remember to use your Grr-Ripper and your splitter. :D

Mark Singer
07-06-2004, 11:42 PM
My PM 66 is about 10 years old. The shinny mirror like quality is long gone.... It is as Dale said ...it is great machine that never needs any adjustments. It is very precise and consistent. I have the Fastrack miter gauge, a set of board buddies and a splitter from Gripper. The Board Buddies are the best, safest device. I still use the Beismier Fence it came with. I haven't ever bogged it down! Enjoy it Tyler...you will never feel like http://www.sawmillcreek.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=3608&stc=1you need to upgrade!

Dennis Peacock
07-07-2004, 12:13 AM
I talked with Dennis earlier, and I'm going to be doing something with the electrical before I get into any serious use. Thanks again to Dennis for giving me a holler. Nice talking with you!

David,

The pleasure was all mine. It was really nice to talk with you as well. Shoot, I try and call various members when I can locate a phone number for'em. I like to meet folks that I don't have a voice or face to put on them yet.! ;)

Chris Padilla
07-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Nice haul, Tyler. Now let's see some product, Dude!!! :D

Dale Thompson
07-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Dale, "I hope to learn and work and someday live up to the high ideals you and those that went before have set"[/color].;) [/i][/b][/QUOTE]

Tyler,
From your quote: "you and those that went before have set". The reports of my TOTAL demise have NOT been grossly exaggerated. There are minor inaccuracies in the report. I'm still hanging on to an .026 scroll saw blade with one foot in the grave and the other on a BRAND NEW PM 66 CAST IRON TABLE TOP!! :eek: :eek: What chance do I have? :confused:

SOMEONE has to be around to make sure that you don't hurt yourself with all that power and accuracy! ;)

Hey, bud, that is one great machine that you have there. The first time that you turn it on and use it, you will realize that. The irony is that you will not appreciate its TRUE worth for at least three or four years. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) :)

Dale T.

Byron Trantham
07-08-2004, 8:25 AM
Congrats Tyler!!! :D :D :D Nothing like a shinny new toy! I can relate to your inpatients. I think I would have done the very same thing! :cool:

I had to move my Unisaw to the basement too. I removed the motor as well as the cast iron wings. The result was quite manageable.

Tyler Howell
07-10-2004, 8:19 AM
I am impressed with the PM mobile base & its incredibly smooth operation. That 550lb monster glides with ease over my badly pitted shop floor. Also the smooth action of the blade height and tilt adjustments blew me away. After cranking on the Cman for years this is heaven.
Couple of things as the battle goes on. PM recommends an assistant for some of the assembly procedures. The wings for the 66, I would estimate, are over 60 lbs. For obvious reasons I don't have a scale or mirrors in the house. Nobody likes me either so I have had to adapt to the one man shop.
The Rockler's adjustable work support takes on one more dimension when a simple wooden box (old drawer) is placed over the top to stop the roller feature.
The Cman pry bars have again saved the day. Everything at the ready (Can't stop to get another wrench.) then we assemble.
Although bullet proof, I've left the anti oxidizing coating in place and a pad to protect the mirror like CS finish from harm. More to come.

Don't work for or sell PM but I may beg them to let me come play at their factory;)

Tyler Howell
07-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Look what followed me home! I just wanted to bye pass the middle man and go right to the top drawer splitter. It's all your fault. I learned it here:cool:. That's the Biesmeyer Splitter and pawls for the 66 (Note: There was a design change in 2000. Check for your model before you buy.);)

Mark Singer
07-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Tyler,
Let see some action....no more toys...get it running...

Tyler Howell
07-10-2004, 2:15 PM
Tyler,
Let see some action....no more toys...get it running...Oh great one! It is the journey not the destination.;)

John Miliunas
07-10-2004, 10:01 PM
Look what followed me home! I just wanted to bye pass the middle man and go right to the top drawer splitter. It's all your fault. I learned it here:cool:. That's the Biesmeyer Splitter and pawls for the 66 (Note: There was a design change in 2000. Check for your model before you buy.);)

Good for you, tyler! That was one of the very first "options" I put on my BW. Gotta' love it. So easy to use, it really becomes an integral part of the cutting process. :) :cool:

Tyler Howell
07-11-2004, 1:15 PM
Finished connections to the 66 and would be cutting wood by now but I was delayed a little by some other adventures (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=10521 (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=10521))
My grounding and bonding are a little over kill, but that seems to be where a lot of the problems I've experienced in the past come from. Have some sensitive electronics in the house and want to do all I can to squelch any noise.
The magnetic switch / motor controller for the PM is a COTS unit with some nice features not used by the system. I found some terminals I'm going to hook up later to a Panic Emergency Stop button and an auto start for the DC. Mark is in a real hurry to get this going so I'll save that for later.
The whole assembly slides out of its housing for easy installation and PMs instructions are straight forward. More to come.;)

Mark Singer
07-11-2004, 1:38 PM
Beautiful! A little dust now!

Tom Hoffman
07-11-2004, 6:01 PM
Tyler: I too have a PM66 and love it. Do youself a favor and wax protect your top immediately. I let mine go too long and was sorry.

Jack Diemer
07-11-2004, 8:43 PM
Great pickup. It makes me want to get a new machine, not because I need one, but it's the whole opening up a new present thing.

Chris Padilla
07-11-2004, 9:40 PM
Tyler: I too have a PM66 and love it. Do youself a favor and wax protect your top immediately. I let mine go too long and was sorry.
Even in Folsom, you have rust problems? I like to use the Boeshield products: Rust Free to clean up the top, T-9 to protect it, and finally Slip-It to keep the top almost frictionless. Works great for me here in San Jose.

larry merlau
07-12-2004, 8:54 AM
[QUOTE=Tyler Howell][QUOTE=Dale Thompson]Tyler,

ok tyler we know you got a nice saw now where did you get the best price from and who talked you into it? am in the market for a cabinet saw and am retiring a cman saw like your self. so am truely interested. thanks if the email doesnt go threw send to this address lmerlau@premeireprintingco.com thanks larry

Tyler Howell
07-16-2004, 3:27 PM
She's Alive. She's Alive!! A long business trip through the heartland of America delayed my play time. I broke bread with Creeker David Richards greeted his lovely bride and met the newest WW/Sailor in the household, Ian. Had a little time after hours to do some shopping, will just call it PM helper (to keep her looking her very best.
An early push aloud some clean up, tune up, and heat up.
Called the local power company, told them to put another turbine generator on line. Power to the DC, Fire in the hole! She snaps to attention like nobodies business. No slow grind, no dim lights. no sparks or blown breakers.
Cuts like a hot knife through butter. Like Luke Skywalkers light saber through Vader's arm. L.ike..... You get the idea.
I was amazed at how smooth, flat material glides over the mirror surface. I needed a smoke it was so Big "O":D :D
How's that Mark!

I am happy guy.
Still more to come.

Dick Parr
07-16-2004, 4:01 PM
Very nice Tyler. Lots of fun to be had with those toys. :D

John Miliunas
07-16-2004, 4:37 PM
Awright....!!! Sawdust, even! :D Just wait...It'll really come into its own when you mount up a WWII! :D Congrats, once again. Truly, a fine piece of equipment. You did it up right, my man! You did it up right.... :cool: