PDA

View Full Version : Universal laser service in Denver?

Tim Goldstein
02-08-2009, 3:06 PM
Looking to see if anyone know if there are any other companies in the Denver, CO area that service Universal Lasers besides High Tech Images in Englewood?

Not an emergency, as everything is working fine at the moment, but would like to find someone that handle beam alignments, belt replacement, etc on a regular basis for us. We had used High Tech Images previously and just paid for an annual service contract. When I inquired about renewing, they informed me they are no longer doing service contracts and now charge $1,200.00 for a service call. They have been great to deal with in the past, but this is a rate that I refuse to pay.

If no one knows of another company doing service on ULS in the Denver area, are there any suggestions where I can buy parts from so we can do it ourselves?

Thanks.

Margaret Turco
02-08-2009, 3:51 PM
Wow, that is not good news for me! Did you check with the man who does or did work for High Tech, Herman Wilson? His company is Pineapple's Place, cell 720-635-0633.

Mike Mackenzie
02-09-2009, 1:35 PM
Tim,

If you want just the parts we can help, We also have a lot of instructions on how to do the replacements your self.

If you PM me I will send you an e-mail and we can keep in touch that way.

Chris Schau
02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Tim,
You can purchase parts from High Tech Images at the same price the factory sells the parts. As with all our customers, High Tech Images provides telephone and documentation support at no charge if you would like to service your machine yourself. You can also come by High Tech Images any time you have questions. I apologize if we were not clear on all the service options. We will gladly assist in any way we can. Sounds like Mike Machenzie can help you too if you prefer.