PDA

View Full Version : Need Help in the Syracuse area

Lee Schierer
07-03-2004, 12:40 PM
I delivered a cabinet I made for my son and his wife this weeekend. I need to make the shelves slightly narrower, so I'm looking for a jointer or well tuned table saw with a sharp blade that I can use for 10 minutes in the Syracuse area this weekend. If you can help, PM me or send me an e-mail.

Ken Garlock
07-03-2004, 1:13 PM
Hi Lee. Give WoodCraft a call and ask to use their classrooom saw or jointer. Here in Dallas, they have a 10" Jet cabinet saw and an 8" Powermatic jointer. Tell them what you are in need of and why. If they are in the customer serivce business, they should let you schedule your 10 minutes.

The problem is that the nearest WC is in Rochester, 90 miles away, that may be too far to go...

Just a thought :)

John Shaffner
07-03-2004, 1:47 PM
hey Lee,
I'm about 25 east of Syracuse, I'd be happy to help out..Also right off the NYS Thruway
If I can help, give me a call at 315-264-4525
John Shaffner
Madison Woodsmith

Lee Schierer
07-04-2004, 7:25 AM
My most grateful thanks to John Shaffner who made his shop available to me. It was nice to meet a creeker, even if it was a very short visit. Thanks again John and Sears did have not only the Deft I needed, but they also carried the MinWax stain I needed to match. THe shelves will be going in later today.